Reviews for Raised with Magic
zombiekins5948 chapter 29 . 1/15
Please make more updates
Suzululu4moe chapter 29 . 1/12
Personal lessons from the resident potions master... Makes me wonder if she could just take an equivalency test from him by the time she reaches Hogwarts age cause then he wouldn't have to be stuck with the bunch of incompetent and suicidally dangerous dunderheads of her age group.
Suzululu4moe chapter 28 . 1/12
XD irony is she could probably help Tonks in potions.

Aww cute kiss.
Suzululu4moe chapter 27 . 1/12
I think the number of successful twin pranks just skyrocketed with her help. I pity the inhabitants of the burrow.
Suzululu4moe chapter 26 . 1/12
Lmao paranoid Molly. Ahahaah

XD bill as the stud man.
Suzululu4moe chapter 25 . 1/12
Irony that it is a Lovegood recommend taking we to see a psychologist.

The prank was brilliant.
Suzululu4moe chapter 24 . 1/12
Scared me for a second. I thought it was Umbridge when I read the title.
Suzululu4moe chapter 23 . 1/12
XD the ability to persuade Severus into defying Poppy! Nice bonding scene between the two. I think that severus might tear Draco a new one if he ever heard him call her a mudblood.
Suzululu4moe chapter 22 . 1/12
Heroic severus saving a little girl in publicXD
Suzululu4moe chapter 21 . 1/12
Glad she made up with severus.
Suzululu4moe chapter 20 . 1/12
Aww Snape got misunderstood by her. His brand of protective parenting. True some books are priceless and downright dangerous. Or even wrong in certain aspects since theories would have been reformed over the years.
Suzululu4moe chapter 19 . 1/12
I envy magical space expansions. Four hundred books . Gonna keep her busy for a loNg time.
Suzululu4moe chapter 18 . 1/12
Hahja irony is that the centaurs helped her hunt Umbridge in canon.

XD Snape impressed with her analytical skills and cunning.

Glad the cousin can now talk to her uncensored.
Suzululu4moe chapter 16 . 1/12
XD even more impressed now. Hmm I wouldn't be suprised if severus hopes she is in slythein or at least Ravenclaw since she is so brilliant. And he would die before he compliments a griffindor and a huffelepuff in potions.
Suzululu4moe chapter 15 . 1/12
Congrats mione on the feat of knocking out a powerful wizard (accidentally can't unaware ) and getting in Severus' good books.