Reviews for Kairi Gaiden
Kristen chapter 17 . 9/11
Got to read the whole thing, and honestly? This is one of, if not the best Kingdom Hearts fanfic I've ever read. It's true to the characters and the games through and through, and you took us to some awesome and pretty underrated Disney worlds, even following all of the stories crazy rules and plot twists to make your story fit perfectly into the games canon. Absolute perfection.

... I still want more, though.
random-k chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
So far its wonderful. I want to see more
gleamfang chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
Hey there! Just want to thank you for writing this pretty awesome story!

I really like how you used the lesser known Disney worlds and characters from their TV series instead of the movies. It gave a whole unsung heroes kind of perspective since the story centred on Kairi and Selphie who were almost background characters in kingdom hearts 2.

I found that your method of gaining magic, new key blades and being able to understand what the key blades did were very cool and the idea of fighting from "memory" was very well done! Oh and I'm also really glad you put Balamb garden in there. It's too bad that there wasn't enough Time to explain wth Selphie's deal is in appearing in Destiny's island and not in Balamb. That could have been another story altogether I guess but hey it's not like Tetsuya Nomira will ever have time to get around to it.

Just a small point, I think cut out some of your story as some bits seem to proceed on referencing an earlier part of the story that I can't seem to find. Either that, or its a technique you used in your writing to save time. If it's the latter, then don't mind me!

Keep Writing
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Holy crap you have Darkwing Duck.

That's it, I'm reading the entire thing.
sureshot9593 chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Buzz Lightyear of Starcommand. Your pullin' out the big wigs of my childhood. I loved that series. Too bad Woody didn't get anything like that.
sureshot9593 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
{You never can tell when you'll need a smoke screen, or a grappling hook..."

She took the pistol, and in her hands, it shrank to a tenth of its original size, and a chain with a clasp on the end appeared.

"...or a small novelty item to hold your house keys," he concluded in confusion.}
That was absolutely hilarious. Classic DW.
sureshot9593 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
"When in trouble you
Call DW.
Darkwing Duck!"

sureshot9593 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Found this...LOVE IT! I love stories about Kairi becoming a keyblader, and bringing Gadget(loved rescue rangers) into the mix makes it awesome! Continuing.
Omegamorph chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Enjoyed that last one. Been a while since I seen Gummi Bears.
Omegamorph chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Getting into this and at the Kim chapter. Loving that old Disney shows are getting to be part of this. Shame that Selphie and Ron didn't get a simultaneous "booya!" in though.
MegaWallflower chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
My mind: ASPLODE

You really made it fit into the original story line so well! ;A; The very end almost brought me to tears.. Sometimes, it's the only thing you can do. I guess Kari must understand that far too well...

I love this story, and I'm so happy to have found it. It was purely brilliant.
MegaWallflower chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
The action! The suspense! The sudden disbarment! The weaponless history!

All my hopes my expectations were surpassed, and I even start to feel a little bad for Nelera... Bravo, the final heart's locations were brilliant. And now, the door has been opened... to what she's wanted all along... ;w;
MegaWallflower chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
So Nelera's plan is now revealed... She's going to revive Larxene! :O I hadn't expected the hearts to be able to do that. And Kari got an amazing new keyblade, too! *u* It's a lovely design, how do you come up with them?

Traverse Town... At least Squall can have his letter from Rinoa now! Since the story's nearing the final chapter, I guess the boss fight is near as well... Can't wait!
MegaWallflower chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
I had to look up a few of the characters, but beyond that, I followed along easily. Nice job!

And they were able to save another, hip hip hooray! I wonder when they will end up reuniting with Sora and Riku... But first they've got a lot to protect, and fast!
MegaWallflower chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Love the insight into Lenora's character, past, and goals again. :D And Nanine's about to get involved, too... This will definitely prove to be an interesting development.

Balamb Garden? My knowledge of FF8 is very limited, but I hope that doesn't matter too much this next chapter. :x Great flashback, loved it, too!