Reviews for Transfer of the seal
XAuthoress.ExtraordinaireX chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Nice!
LiviaHyde7 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
I really like this idea it is new, although i'm a bit confused about how the seal ended up on Luke and also where is the Naruto world in this universe since they obviously dont have contact with other planets? I can't wait for later on with the fight with Vader, Sith Lord vs Ninja, now that will be a good fight! And if you do continue this will there be any other Naruto characters or is it just Star Wars? :)
Chaosblader501 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
YAY!this is sounding good please update
Dracomancer1 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
You're writing way to fast. I can tell because of your chatty vocabulary and sentence structure as well as the fact that you don't use paragraphs. Do all of these more. Congrats on making it to the second chapter. I will give you a bit of advice for writing the rest of the story: Choose and stay with the decision of whether to do a "This is what it would be like if" and have the characters behave like they did in the inspirational media, or a "i'm going to do a completely new take on these or this character". Stick with your decisions and plan your writing out beforehand. If you feel like you write better off the top of your head, then fine. Do that. But i recommend planning. Keep up the good work.
Ninja Magic chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Very interesting and original idea. I look forward to reading more.