Reviews for Fantasy
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 5/11
This was incredibly sad.
Very well done, masterfully written. Bravo
Bear of Cali chapter 1 . 4/22
My, my. What a touching and well written story. To my favorites it goes!
makopaulo chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Dem feels...
nobody chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Beautiful it was beautiful I have never read anything like it
nobody chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Huh
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is one of the saddest fanfic I've ever read don't get me wrong it was very well written but I can't help but be sad in the end since it shows what Lelouch felt for Euphy in this fic and I also can't help that I felt the same for the anime but in the end great story
Marche V chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
That was beautiful. Sad but yes, beautiful.
Cobek Arabellum chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I came back and reread this. Still as impacting
A Humble Reader chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was a fantastic story, one that you created beautifully, without drawing away from the original story the series had to offer.

Through his dreams, you were able to show how Lelouch felt towards Euphemia, and even symbolically showed his actions that were connected to her, such as her offering him the cup (the offer to join the special zone), and seeing his eyes (losing control of his Geass), making him spill the red wine on her dress (staining her name with the unintentional massacre of the Japanese).

You gave a more in-depth take on the original story, adding in segments that made sense to the personalities of the characters and the settings, and giving the reader a more immersive, different view of Lelouch's thoughts and actions.

Bravo and huzzah, I say to you, for making such an amazing fanfic. You have made an excellent story, one that I encourage all Code Geass fans to read.

Keep doing what you do. Be proud of your work. And above all, continue to stay awesome.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Code Geass truly is sad.
l3largus chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I am stuck in awe. That was a great story!
titan254 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
All that I can say about this story is that it is absolutely beautiful. I have sat here thinking of something else to say but again all I can say is beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow that, was touching really touching
August Mayhem chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was -really- good; I especially liked the last part. However you did make me tear up. Which I'm not fond of, but it does make a statement of how amazing your story is!

August
xxazaliaxx chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
imma go cry myself to sleep now. D: That's the saddest, and most great thing I've read.