Reviews for Fighting Paul
I love love love love love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
pall
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Wonderful story. Well put.
WhiteDusk8888 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I love Kate's sense of humor!
Great job!
MissAlyssaCullen chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
I just realized that I read this story back in 2010 when it was only 13 chapters! I'm happy I found it again because I really loved reading this story! It's creative and well-written. Beautiful, really(: -Aly
NunaXoxo chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
Such a lovely ending! :') But I really did like it. This was such a fun story to read, a really interesting journey. This makes me want an imprint, ugh :'(

You are such a talented author. Your writing is fun, easy going and made me laugh the whole time. AMAZING JOB.
NunaXoxo chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
I'VE BEEN LOVING THIS STORY. I started it and would not stop reading it for two days. Now I'm almost finished! I love Kate and her personality, she's so happy and bubbly. I remember reading this story a couple of years back but I forgot the name. Thankfully though, I found it again :') Amazing job your writing is so fun and happy!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Paul has a last name, it's Lahote
Anon chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Oh my god x_x I thought I was the only one who walked around in fluffy socks a blanket cape in the morning :p
Frog chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Please please please please please PLEASE write a sequel! I'm begging you! Please! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
MaMZg67 chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
Love the story, so sad it ended but it was an amazing ride :D
mammabear06 chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
Great story. Pretty much my favorite paul story.
sterlingsilver131 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Wow. I really like it so far (I plan to read the whole thing, o course!) You're a really good writer. Your writing is structured well, descriptive, and I'm in love with Kate already! You could totally make it as a professional writer! (I mean author)
anon chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
cute story!
Bailey Michelle chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
I love this! Its so gooood!