Reviews for A Memory To Forget
BlackVeilBride chapter 5 . 8/6
One word SEQUAL. Well, actually seven. NOW.
Noooooo! You can't stop! Pls finish this is so sad it's beautiful!
OMG THIS IS AMAZING I KNOW IM 6 YEARS LATE BUT PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEE DONT STOP! ITS SO SAD THO I CRIED SO HARD! Amazing fanfic though seriously don't stop.
Mash0822 chapter 5 . 2/6
Wow... Intense
Mash0822 chapter 4 . 2/6
One word:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
SUPER GREAT
SinfulLies chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
You can't end it there! Please update.
SinfulLies chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This was fucking upsetting
xhayate chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
Won’t you write the next chapter? It has been already 5 years but I am dying to see what happens next! It’s such a sad but at the same time heartwarming story with overflowing emotions.. I wish them the happiest ending they could get
something cuddly and fuzzy warm which makes you barely be able to breath and let tears of joy flow
Something where I can say “ah I’m so glad for those two“
Person chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
HOLY MACORONI AND CHEESE THIS STORY IS FREAKING AWESOME. IM LEGIT SCREAMING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTER ISN'T OUT YET. I'M DYING, MAN! I DON'T WANNA RUSH YOU, BUT HONESTLY I'M DYING RIGHT NOW. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WRITE THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHH~~~
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Okay, so I realize that its been 5 years scene this was up dated but it is awesome and I really wish there was more
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
Update!
Sakuya851 chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Second fanfic that made me cry QQ
Robotboy chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
thank god you atleast had time to write about the reversal potion before you quit the updates.
Robotboy chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
this is so horrible to read.