Reviews for If an Autobot, do NOT do the following
TheRedScreech chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
SARAH LENNOX PUT OPTIMUS AND ULTRA MAGNUS IN TIME-OUT! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!
TheRedScreech chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
I CAN'T BREATHE! I CAN'T BREATHE! OH MY GOSH! This is hilarious! Thank you, thank you, thank you for this! I'm going to continue enjoying this fic!
Nightravenmagic chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
I loved this chapter. it made me laugh so very hard.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Oh gods above I love you for making this!
AncientPhoenix chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
To lazy to log in at the moment. I just had to comment because that last rule made me smile and laugh and was just perfect. The humans having Chromia's name on them was good too.
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 55 . 9/21/2015
Chapter 56 you said something about Kup taking care of baby Ironhide and having to stop him from gnawing on wires. The Story you're talking about is called "28 Cannon Blasts" By VanillaThunder215. I found it like I said! :D
Guest chapter 66 . 9/7/2015
GirlWhoLovesAnime

Holy shit... drama up in here. It's like the Maury Show with Cybertronians. (O.O)
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 56 . 8/29/2015
Hey! I read that story about Ironhide being raised by Kup! :D Unfortonally I can't find it either... u_u But when I do I'll give you the link to the story!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/23/2015
GirlWhoLovesAnime

*random record stops suddenly* WHAT THE WHAT?! ANNABELLE IS THE SEVENTH PRIME?! *faints* My head hurts now... Too much info to process... (#.#)
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 50 . 8/25/2015
~Bow chika wow wow~ xD I loved this chapter and I'm glad the Allspark is back. Man the looks on Will and Epps faces! Haha! And of course the bot's got some lovin' in. *wink wink*
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
Wow, that's some prayer. I can imagine the look on Will's face. xD
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
Annabelle: *on giant sand castle* "I'M PRINCESS OF THE WORLD! ALL BOW BEFORE ME!" *points to Ironhide and Wheeljack*

Ironhide and Wheeljack: *willingly bows* "All hail Princess Annabelle!"

Ratchet: *facepalms* "Now she has an ego... Thank you Hummergrey."

Me: *laughs*
YamiYugiYuki chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
This has got to be my favourite chapter just because of the ending. Makes me agh ever time.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
When open optimus said he was bumblebee's father i lost it.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
(Reads 105 -last two- and starts laughing then ends up in silent laughs and stomache starts to hurt)
1,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »