Reviews for If an Autobot, do NOT do the following
child of Jon snow chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Ha rule 14 was gold
Rusyne98 chapter 24 . 8/15/2014
Can I write/print out your "You Know You Are Addicted to Transformers When" list? Hilarious!
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I cracked up reading #14. Man, that would be so awkward if Ironhide saw the tattoos before the soldiers got to explain themselves. Probably would have involved physical harm as well, lol.
appreciate chapter 74 . 5/8/2014
I generally don't assume any story is a romance unless the Author said, or indicated, in the summery, so I appreciate that you didn't write "NO SLASH" in the summery.

For me it's a huge distraction, and a big put-off to a really long story, especially since it makes me think that people who write "NO SLASH" in the summery is just going to bash about it non-stop. I think it's ok to remind people (I myself don't care for slash) that it's a slash free (and/or romance free) story in your Author's note.

I really love the whole story. It is enjoyable. It is also well written.
Unseen Watcher chapter 64 . 4/13/2014
I am so happy that they do not believe in lying. Bumblebee claiming to be the mech creator in order to try to 'help' would have been beyond embarrassing and 'not a good idea'.
Hmm. I wonder if there is a tradition where a femme (and mech if he was worth anything) formally presents her sparkling to the Prime? It would be interesting wording I'm sure. Plus, I really want to 'see' him get to hold the new life in his ranks. Aww!
Unseen Watcher chapter 44 . 4/13/2014
Thank you so much for making it clear that they are not human and are far more advanced technologically, culturally, and morally. Thank you for keeping this clean and guck free.
Still love their practical view on femmes of both species. heh.
I had a brief imagination story of the women on base dressing up as fembots for Halloween and getting struck with a Buffyverse style halloween-spell. A possibly permanent one. _ The mechs were happy and the females had built-in programming from the spell and a lack of worries about unfaithful mates.
Unseen Watcher chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Oh this is just hilarious. All of it. Don't you just love the bonding between comrades? heh.
everythingyouthinkuknowisalie chapter 74 . 1/12/2014
OhmahPrimus.. i love this..
Slaggit, Hummergrey... *sniffs*
At the beginning, you had me laughing every ten to thirty astro seconds... Now I'm leaking optic lubricant every chapter. Especially these past two, with the lists of ''You Know You're Destined To Be A ..."
Slaggit... I teared up more times in the past hour than I have in months...

TTvTT
tankyuu :3
everythingyouthinkuknowisalie chapter 51 . 1/9/2014
*Reading the part about Prowl and Lennox*
Nope, nope, nope, not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry.. Ah sh%t.,,
Then reading the part about Bluestreak
D \%t, here come the tears.. Again..

-started this yesterday, have not stopped or recharged yet. TTTT you are a good author
The Cybertonium Warrior chapter 46 . 8/16/2013