Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
Phoenixtears28 chapter 25 . 10h
I really hope you'll finish this story. I absolutely love it!
keithpartridge0 chapter 25 . 9/6
Need more
aradia1967 chapter 5 . 8/28
please continue the story pretty pretty please
kirsty21 chapter 25 . 8/27
cool
user51s2r chapter 16 . 8/23
this chapter was all I thought it would be. Vicious and well deserved kick in the balls for both Dumbles and Snapey.
user51s2r chapter 15 . 8/23
this story is very enjoyable. I had a few giggles near the end of this chapter!
user51s2r chapter 4 . 8/22
this story is pretty damn interesting! I am enjoying it greatly.
Mikeblade chapter 25 . 8/19
ok with all the charges Dumbledore's got there is no way in hell they are not using truth serum on him unless you another of those writers who let's him off the hook with no jail time at all hell he should only have two choice's veil or dementor's kiss.
Mikeblade chapter 15 . 8/19
why did harry need the wand he gets in the books if HE ALREADY HAS A WAND pretty sure they don't let kids have two.
Mikeblade chapter 14 . 8/19
the hell really Dumbledore could not get into potter manor but a werewolf somehow get threw all the wards and protection's the place has even break's the front door.
Mikeblade chapter 11 . 8/19
question if harry's mail is going to Dumbledore's office why would Dumbledore try to track harry by sending a letter WHY WOULD A OWL EVEN TAKE THE LETTER SINCE IT WOULD END UP IN DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE ANYWAY.
Mikeblade chapter 8 . 8/19
sorry my bad did not see the part where it said public meeting last chapter
Mikeblade chapter 7 . 8/19
um they seal the doors for meeting's so no one can leave till they are finished only the auror's can leave or enterso the only way Malfoy got out is if he killed everyone in the room or blew a hole threw the door or a wall and made a run for it.
SSSra chapter 24 . 8/17
great story i hope to see it continued when your muse gets back to you with new ideas
Charlus Magen chapter 16 . 8/7
Professor Flitwick dueling master and charms master is a half goblin not dwarf..
2,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »