Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
heliosoursungod chapter 26 . 9/22
I have enjoyed this story very much. Hope it isn't abandoned like so many excellent stories in fanfiction. I know Harry hasn't been paired with anyone yet (at least published so far), and would like to vote for the pretty naked girl in the fire place to be Luna Lovegood. Please continue writing even if this story doesn't appeal to you anymore. Helios
LCosta90 chapter 26 . 9/20
Please, please update!
greendragonking002 chapter 2 . 9/15
fun if I was Harry I would of done the same
bkasavan chapter 26 . 9/3
Oooo I like this story. I look forward to future updates :)
Gohadric chapter 26 . 8/22
I enjoy this story, is it still being continued?
Alrissa chapter 8 . 8/16
8 chapters. 1 problem. So far so good:
This book contains an epic, detailed, 1000 year history of hogwarts and will self update while in his vault.
"Imma gonna take it out and put it in mah library. Future be damned."
slodekline chapter 3 . 8/4
that was level 9 intense... with a plus 1 due to bankers
Rudra lord of destruction chapter 1 . 7/22
great story update it buddy
contentchaos chapter 26 . 7/15
Great story.
Shetan20 chapter 26 . 7/11
Thank you for a very enjoyable chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 26 . 7/8
Superb! Hopefully Harry can clean up the school. This might be a good time to start looking for a replacement History teacher as well. Remus is a good teacher and has experience.
DipstickMadden chapter 26 . 7/7
Kyle W Lee chapter 26 . 6/26
are you going keep going with it ? I loved reading it
lmill123 chapter 26 . 6/23
I love this story and had totally forgotten about until I saw it on someone's favorite list. I have now marked it on my favorites list. Hope to see an update on the near future or when RL allows.
Zepyrcat chapter 26 . 6/19
Came across this story while I was looking at the likes of another author. Really glad I did because it was really enjoyable. Course it meant I haven't slept yet but will soon. Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
2,811 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »