Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
mumphie chapter 25 . 4/28
Doing a reread...still loving it. You tell a great story. I hope you can regroup and find your mojo to continue on!
I hope Harry ends up with either hermione or Luna. No one else would be as enjoyable to read about in my opinion. More chapters please
Matt Bigham chapter 26 . 4/18
Plain and simple great story
gginsc chapter 26 . 3/29
I hope you return to this story.
gginsc chapter 13 . 3/29
Sirius! You cold blooded murderer! Poor Kreacher!
Clinton Cole chapter 1 . 3/27
I love this story it is a great thing but it needs to continue and I ask you do so
glenn1970 chapter 26 . 3/17
Love this story :-)
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 2 . 2/27
You went seriously overboard on Vernon and Petunia's hatred of Harry. It's literally to the point where the story is entirely unbelievable and annoying. You destroyed their characters for no reason and ruined a lot of your story's potential. Leaving them the way they were in canon would have benefited you a lot more. You also really screwed up with the dialogue. Every character, even the 5 year-old Dudley and Harry, talk like formal highly-educated noblemen from the 18th-century. It's beyond ridiculous and entirely unrealistic.

You also demonstrate no understanding of what an eidetic memory is. Just because Harry can remember things doesn't mean he can understand them. Sometimes he appears really smart, and then suddenly he's a complete idiot. There's no consistency and his character lacks any true depth.

You grammar and spelling needs a lot of work, especially with your claim of having edited it. It would have really been better not to try to portray a 5 year-old mind at all since you seem to know nothing about kids. Ugh, so much potential just wasted. The premise is actually very interesting, but it's very badly written.
Dudley D Dudley chapter 26 . 2/14
A very good story, but will the author PLEASE finish it!.
Monitor2o3 chapter 26 . 2/14
Well, that with the should not be another three years did not work out completely... Still, would you return, please? I enjoyed this book very much :-)
Zombie Killer s chapter 26 . 2/11
Please update! It's really good :)
Kristina Johnson chapter 26 . 1/19
Please update
csheila chapter 26 . 1/14
Great story.

I hope there is a sequel. But if not thanks anyway.
csheila chapter 24 . 1/13
I love how the problems resolve after characters make smarter decisions. It's a very adult view by fits prodigies
csheila chapter 23 . 1/13
They needed to have gone and seen him after his mind quake. Dumbles be damned
2,985 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »