Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
Guest chapter 25 . 9h ago
Where is this next chapter!?
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 25 . 3/29
This is a brilliant story and I hope you update again soon.
Until next time.
gohan21 chapter 25 . 3/28
good story ,more please
harleymagick chapter 25 . 3/28
This is a great story. I hope that you continue it.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 25 . 3/27
Nice,.
mekareami chapter 25 . 3/26
I have enjoyed your story and hope real life permits an update soon. Thank you for writing
Well chapter 1 . 3/26
That was depressing.
Ellimist01 chapter 17 . 3/22
Your story was interesting in the first few chapters so I've read until here, but I'm stopping now because it is more of a chore to keep reading and I hate chores lol. Maybe one day when I'm bored I'll come back and check if it regained what made me interested in it over those other two on my reading list.
Ellimist01 chapter 16 . 3/22
He may be the descendant of the four founders but anyone that has read this story would know he belongs in Ravenclaw. Anyways this means he won't be getting house points and won't be playing quidditch.
Ellimist01 chapter 15 . 3/22
There was one part here I didn't like. Harry put on glasses saying he didn't intend to hide from the wizarding world. The truth is he has stopped wearing them so using them now he is in fact hiding himself and putting on a facade they expect of him.
Ellimist01 chapter 14 . 3/22
At the start of the year Nymphadora Tonks was a 6th year student at Hogwarts, now she is graduated. Plot-hole...
Ellimist01 chapter 9 . 3/22
Well after this chapter I'm kind of disappointed with this Harry Potter of yours. If you wanted to make a goody-two-shoes Harry that let's everybody off that does wrong to him or others, then why didn't you make Dumbledore his teacher? From that annoying prophecy you made that just so happened to be said in Dumbledore's presence, then Sirius and Remus (grim and moon) will be his teachers and Dumbledore won't be on good terms with him. That confuses me since you are making Harry into a little Dumbledore, a perfect wizard that let's dark wizards and criminals get off and get 2nd chances not caring about the victims and future victims.
Rin Nanami chapter 25 . 3/21
Will this ever be updated?
Timelord daughterofathena chapter 24 . 3/18
I absolutely love this story, I think it's amazing. I was wondering, are you still writing it or is it on hiatus?
Timelord daughterofathena chapter 25 . 3/18