Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
Ducky1776 chapter 25 . 10/21
I enjoyed your story. I hope you get back to it some day.
DefinitelySlytherin chapter 25 . 10/16
I really hope you get around to updating because I'm really getting into the story
AyaValkyrie chapter 25 . 10/10
You got a really good fanfic here. I hope you continue it. Cheers from Honduras.
Lady.Evangeline.Evans chapter 11 . 9/23
I love this fanfic, I really do, but the way you just treat Draco... it's awful! He was 10 year old, his only model was his death ether father, you just can't expect much for him. He need to learn that everybody is equal, and he is not going to learn this with rejection! And that of get sorted in any other house except Slytherin... I just can't read it. I have never see so much prejudice in a long time. For the moment, I give up with this fic. I hope one day I can came back and finish it, because I love it til now.
Sefera chapter 25 . 9/10
Vary good, favorited.
TheWTFNikie chapter 7 . 9/10
so much name mistakes but good
Destineyofme chapter 25 . 9/6
I hope you will one day write more on this I want to see if the girl Harry going to like is how I think it is
Great story I wish you continue it, but if not I understand. I give this story a ten out of ten for creativiness.
This guy will NEVER come back. He stopped faving stories around the time of this story's update. As the faved stories publish dates don't go past 2014.
Please continue
daisycb chapter 25 . 9/1
I really like your perspective of this story. Please continue it. Will you heal Severus or leave his mind hurt? Will you bury Dumbledore in Azkaban? Can't wait to find out what happens next. It's so exciting!
willyboy777 chapter 25 . 8/28
awesome story, propbably the best fan fic i've read pesonally but i have one quesion.
it's been 2 years, when is the next chapter coming?!
hope you continue!
willyboy777 chapter 12 . 8/24
i'm addicted to your story
mythrica chapter 25 . 8/23
I love this story, will be following your interplay of elements has made a great story not to dark not too fluffy.
mackiechandler chapter 25 . 8/23
Dang, you have thought of so many interesting alternatives to the original story. A fake prophecy - go figure. Malfoy thinking!

I look forward to more of this story. It is a lot of fun.
2,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »