Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
Rudra lord of destruction chapter 1 . 7/22
great story update it buddy
contentchaos chapter 26 . 7/15
Great story.
Shetan20 chapter 26 . 7/11
Thank you for a very enjoyable chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 26 . 7/8
Superb! Hopefully Harry can clean up the school. This might be a good time to start looking for a replacement History teacher as well. Remus is a good teacher and has experience.
DipstickMadden chapter 26 . 7/7
Kyle W Lee chapter 26 . 6/26
are you going keep going with it ? I loved reading it
lmill123 chapter 26 . 6/23
I love this story and had totally forgotten about until I saw it on someone's favorite list. I have now marked it on my favorites list. Hope to see an update on the near future or when RL allows.
Zepyrcat chapter 26 . 6/19
Came across this story while I was looking at the likes of another author. Really glad I did because it was really enjoyable. Course it meant I haven't slept yet but will soon. Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Dark Lord Tater Tot chapter 26 . 6/15
Very good story. I am hoping that the hug in the previous chapter points to future Harmony for this story.
If Harry is that close to Bumbledork's strength, why have Flitwick cast the index spell? Was that just a cover?
kynan99 chapter 13 . 6/12
Thanks for the awesome story.
Guest3 chapter 26 . 6/2
Seems out of character,

SHACKABOLT IS A ORDER SLAVE, HE WOULD HAVE HELPED DUMBLEDORE TO ESCAPED CUSTODY AFTER STUNNING MADAM BONES...

WONDERING IF THIS IS GOING TO BE CONTINUE CONSIDERING YOUR OTHER STORIES APPEARS TO BE DEAD/ABANDON WHICH GOING BY YOUR REPUTATION OF ABANDONING STORYLINES OR NOT COMPLETING THEM...
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 26 . 6/2
Well I just finished reading All Twenty six Chapters. Very interesting read looking forward to more. It has been almost six months sense your last update.

And Dumbledore is in so much trouble it isn't funny.

At least Harry knows that he has some people he can count on to help him and know that he doesn't have to do everything himself. Plus when it comes to Hiring new Teachers he can have Amelia run full background checks on them to try and avoid problems. For a new DADA he can easily hire Remus he would a good Teacher. Or he could ask Amelia for recommendations such as former Aurors that have retired because of age or disability. Plus he needs to find a knew history Teacher maybe another who is mixed like Flitwick but not necessarily with Goblin. But something else.

Plus now Harry and The ministry now know Voldemort is still out there and or going to have to find a way of capturing and getting rid of that evil or spector. Including locating all of his Horcruxes. And Hopefully Harry's friends who are also like family to him will find a way to get that piece of Tom Marvolo Riddle out of him without Harry being harmed.
cmfisher chapter 26 . 5/24
Wonderful. I cannot wait to see where it goes. Thank you for your time.
death390 chapter 14 . 5/17
Eh super speed pacing kinda ruins it, add the fact that you grossly overpowered Harry and can’t continue reading. And 2 of the sections you had would have been enough for a good story but it feels overdone.
2,804 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »