Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
Lord Dragonic chapter 26 . 3/10
A really great story so far keep it up, hoping to see more soon and more with the chamber of secrets
katmom chapter 26 . 3/8
Darn! I'm all caught up. Thanks for sharing this marvelous tale with us. Lots of great twists on canon. Looking forward to more!
Dr1zzy chapter 26 . 3/6
thx for the update ! what happened with the charity harry was gonna start
katmom chapter 3 . 3/6
I am loving this twist on canon. So inventive! Thanks for sharing.
Shonisto chapter 26 . 3/2
Andrew Cringle
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 4 . 3/1
I like how violent the goblins are, I wasn't expecting that decapitation, but I appreciated there portrayal. Harry's upbringing wasn't so bad to read, nothing new really, but not a bad experience all around. His unique abilities and intelligence are also welcome additions. I cringed a little when I read the lines about the Potters always fighting the "dark" and how Harry MUST continue this family tradition. I also cringed when I read the Potter's are descended from Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. I'd imagine than that any family that ever married a potter to their family is also a descendant to Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. It's been a thousand years, there's probably a lot out there.

Seeing Harry getting such a strong start in regards to family grimoire's, wealth and goblin help really raises my respect for Tom Riddle. He had none of that, and came out as one of the most knowledgeable and feared wizards of the century. That's impressive compared to Harry's strong base.
AvalonRivers chapter 26 . 3/1
Great chapter! Never liked the Smith family!
vanschr8 chapter 3 . 2/26
Didn’t griphook just get beheaded?
Locket1 chapter 26 . 2/24
Enjoying this very much.
"Not Harry, not Harry, please not Harry!" "Stand aside you silly girl … stand aside now.""Not Harry, please no, take me, kill me instead -""Not Harry! Please … have mercy … have mercy… "

the hell was that? you said this was edited?
omh666 chapter 26 . 2/16
Here's hoping there's more to come. Great read thus far.
Redwing1co chapter 26 . 2/16
Great story and character development hope to read more
Araytigre chapter 26 . 2/15
Wow, a lot of things going on this chapter. Fortunately, Professors McGonagal, Sinestra, and Sprout, will be back to work soon, and no doubt that Harry can Shanghai Remus, and possibly Sirius to help out at least temporarily. I like the idea of having Filius as the new Headmaster, even over Minerva (granted, she may be a bit disappointed over it, but she'll see the logic once Harry explains his rationale to her), and I think that he'll do a bang up job of it too. Now whether or not he will give up his position as the Charms Professor (which I somehow doubt), that remains to be seen, lol. Besides Dumbledore pending Trial, we still haven't seen the fates of Trellonie(?), Lockhart, or Wormtail yet. I do wonder what Quirrelmort did during his little errand that he had to run off to do? Hopefully Harry figures something to do about Binns, as well as the Divination class. I also hope that Draco will remain on the straight and narrow. Thank You. TTFN
staar chapter 26 . 2/10
Really good love all the twist you put in the story...hope to see that the Goblins find out about the Hort...and them can get it out of harry ! thanks for this and hope to see more soon :):):)
EMReader81 chapter 26 . 2/10
This is quite a wonderful story. Really enjoying Harry's personality and his interactions with people especially concerning Sirius, Neville, Flitwick, Tula and Hedwig. Continued good luck and energy with your writing
2,761 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »