Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
RevDorothyL chapter 26 . 17h
A very enjoyable story, in spite of the many typos throughout! I especially appreciated your perspective on what Dumbledore really means by 'second chances': a chance to be used and controlled by Dumbledore for the 'greater good' of Dumbledore, until their usefulness is ended, with no actual crime having to be committed in the first place, other than the crime of being sorted into Slytherin and/or disagreeing with Dumbledore. That's instead of the idea that 'second chances' mean infinite forgiveness - usually for sins/crimes committed against someone else, and which aren't Dumbledore's right or business to forgive in the first place - with no need for real contrition, repentance, atonement, penance, or anything of that sort, which is the impression I had from most HP canon and fanfic.

Since you've not updated in over 3 1/2 years, I understand that the chance there will ever be more of this is slim, but I do want to thank you for what you've written and posted so far. I found it quite riveting!
Seraphy64 chapter 9 . 7/24
This is a classic example of a childish HO fanfic. Making Harry the heir to all 4 founders. Introducing another rather pointless prophecy.
Seraphy64 chapter 1 . 7/24
Lol so your Harry can control his magic to use telekinesis, but doesn't think to use it to defend himself? I was waiting all chapter for him to start trying to practice magic and nothing. What's the point in such a good memory if he doesn't use it properly? Your Harry is shit.
demon87 chapter 26 . 6/19
very super
Damn I am loving this story but it seems to be abandoned :/ was hoping that there would be an ending soon but there is a 0% chance there isn’t :/ so I’ll save this in my tabs just Incase you ever comeback
Grade 10? Fucking dumb author knows nothing of the Potter verse
The fact that you don’t even know the names of Harrys grandparents is all I need to know that this fanfic is complete shit and someone who only has Harry Potter fanfic knowledge but has no idea about anything else... pathetic
yudhazebba chapter 26 . 5/28
KorentinBlack chapter 14 . 5/26
Starburst? Starburst!

Opal Fruits, you benighted heathen! They didn't standardize the name with the uninspired colonial one until '98. _
mumphie chapter 25 . 4/28
Doing a reread...still loving it. You tell a great story. I hope you can regroup and find your mojo to continue on!
I hope Harry ends up with either hermione or Luna. No one else would be as enjoyable to read about in my opinion. More chapters please
Matt Bigham chapter 26 . 4/18
Plain and simple great story
gginsc chapter 26 . 3/29
I hope you return to this story.
gginsc chapter 13 . 3/29
Sirius! You cold blooded murderer! Poor Kreacher!
Clinton Cole chapter 1 . 3/27
I love this story it is a great thing but it needs to continue and I ask you do so
2,994 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »