Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
LCosta90 chapter 25 . 2/6/2019
Iove this story! I really hope you update soon
NabikiB chapter 24 . 1/29/2019
No American would put up with Flint, that's for sure. I sure wouldn't...he'd have had my redneck boot lift him to the sky without benefit of magic, quicksmart.
NabikiB chapter 19 . 1/28/2019
Okay, once I could ignore but consistent word misuse needs correcting.

Phrase 'loss their memories'

Wrong. The word that needs correcting is 'loss'. The correct word is 'lose' When in doubt, use an online DICTIONARY.

The first is a noun, the second is a verb. You need the verb.

loss
[lôs, läs]
NOUN

the fact or process of losing something or someone.
"avoiding loss of time" · [more]
synonyms:
mislaying · misplacement · dropping · forgetting · overlooking · deprivation · disappearance · losing · privation · forfeiture · waste · squandering · dissipation · diminution · [more]
an amount of money lost by a business or organization.
"insurance can protect you against financial loss" · [more]
the state or feeling of grief when deprived of someone or something of value.
"I feel a terrible sense of loss"
synonyms:
injury · hurt · pain · suffering · distress · anguish · trauma · torment · grief · damage · impairment · destruction · loss · ruin · defacement · defilement · mischief
a person or thing that is badly missed when lost.
"he will be a great loss to many people"
physics
a reduction of power within or among circuits, measured as a ratio of power input to power output.

lose
[lo͞oz]
VERB

be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something).
"I've lost my appetite" · [more]
be deprived of · suffer the loss of · no longer have · stop having
become unable to find (something or someone).
"I've lost the car keys"
mislay · misplace · be unable to find · drop · forget · overlook · [more]
fail to win (a game or contest).
"they lost by one vote" · [more]
be defeated · be beaten · suffer defeat · be the loser · be conquered · [more]
earn less (money) than one is spending or has spent.
"the paper is losing $500,000 a month" · [more]
NabikiB chapter 8 . 1/27/2019
rein
[rān]
(reins)

a long, narrow strap attached at one end to a horse's bit, typically used in pairs to guide or check a horse while riding or driving.

VERB

check or guide (a horse) by pulling on its reins.
"he reined in his horse and waited for her"

Definitely the wrong word. Try this one instead...reign. You seriously do need the 'g'.

reign
[rān]
VERB

hold royal office; rule as king or queen.
"Queen Elizabeth reigns over the UK"
ruling · regnant · on the throne · be king/queen · be monarch · [more]

NOUN

the period during which a sovereign rules.
"the original chapel was built in the reign of Charles I"
rule · sovereignty · monarchy
Quietlovingman chapter 3 . 1/23/2019
I like the story so far, I did have a bit of cognitive dissonance at the end. The Goblin that was executed by Ragnok- in my first reading I thought that Griphook was killed. I think, adjusting the scene so that he is named before being killed might help. I was quite surprised to find Griphook re-appearing at the end of the chapter as I thought he was headless. Upon re-reading it is obvious Griphook is 'in charge' of the group leading in the unfortunate soul, but as his name is the only one mentioned, combined with his attitude earlier in the chapter, I misread what happened.
babiluv22 chapter 26 . 1/19/2019
I hope you finish one day
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 26 . 1/13/2019
Can you please do some more? This is really good. Please. I love how close Harry and Flitwick seem to be. Out of all the Professors at Hogwarts Flitwick is my favourite but Hufflepuff is my house. But can you please do some more?
MystiYew chapter 25 . 1/13/2019
Tbh I get your point but it doesn't make sense that your Harry finds girls icky it's what kids say in a NORMAL environment. Harry's was anything but. He should've been starved for companionship and jumped on Susan's friendship like a rabbid dog
Ramos Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
Haven’t even finished the first chapter but I love it! Can’t believe you’re so committed to still be working after 9 years. Keep it up.
JPax chapter 26 . 1/4/2019
This had me on the edge of my seat I couldn’t put it down. Can’t wait for the next update.
TheSphynx chapter 26 . 1/4/2019
Could you please update this? I’m loving the story and I wanna see what you have in store
daisycb chapter 26 . 1/3/2019
I hope you will continue this as it's an excellent story and I enjoyed reading what you've written so far. I especially like how you are portraying the characters as interesting individuals rather than the stereotypes they are usually portrayed as. I will watch for updates.
wujuninja chapter 26 . 12/31/2018
hope you continue
wujuninja chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
all this child abuse is making me feel so sad. young children represent innocence of humanity.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/25/2018
*looks at end of chapter*

*dies*