Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
Myrddin Ignis Magus THE FINAL chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Nice story, please update soon.

Sedan's by the way are not sold in the UK, and we don't want them, our roads aren't compatible, lol! plus I heard they're thirsty.
tamahome8 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
I really love ur story..but when i look at the pairing it just felt wrong somehow...the mature outlook of harry having understood at lot of things about life from all his reviewed memories will somehow make it improbable.[jmopinion] nonetheless, the first two chapters was just too amazing for me to stop reading this... could harry somehow read books about laws so that he can have support from the muggle society? it seems that jkrowling depicts the british society as uncaring and oblivious and such perhaps u can do better da her..hehehe

toodles... nice work...keep updating. ;)
Raven.Blacke chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
FANTASTIC! But one thing i don't understand is why Harry didn't tell the headmaster what happened? If harry remembers him, he must know that he could have helped?
doRodrigo chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Greath story , I want to see more

Please update soon
So you want to be an Author chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
It's great!

Much better than all those fics where Harry can remember anything because of occlumency! It's nice to see it the other way around... perfect memory leading to occlumency.

Keep going!

I don't like your pairing too much but if you keep it good I'll bear with it.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Oh, this is so interesting! Surely someone will have to figure out what he's done, won't they? I hope he doesn't get in trouble though. He didn't mean to and he doesn't know what else to do know. I hope you update again very soon!
AnnF chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Resigning from his uncle's job is a bit much. Keeping with the vacation lie would be better, even with the abuse, it would essentially be murder.

It is an interesting tale, but I think it would be better if Harry wasn't seeming to leave them frozen forever.
smedman chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Very nice. It appears Harry is getting a justified measure of revenge against the Dursleys.
annv chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
I very much enjoyed the story so far will be waiting for more
Planemo chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
This is very good. I can't wait to read more.
lmill123 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
I love your story and am looking forward to your next update. I hope you change your mind and pair Harry and Luna, maybe Neville with Susan or Hanna.
nxkris chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
interesting story. having harry remember everything would certainly change the outcome of his life at the dursleys and even some of his intelligence. since he mind is organized, is it shielded from outsiders? update soon.
codewarriorace chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Your story gives Harry an interest power set. Harry is intelligent enough in this story to look for mind magic books when he finally enters the wizarding world. I look forward to what he can accomplish with a some instruction combined with his natural talents.
2,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 189 196 197 198 199 200 Next »