Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
lmill123 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
I love your story and am looking forward to your next update. I hope you change your mind and pair Harry and Luna, maybe Neville with Susan or Hanna.
nxkris chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
interesting story. having harry remember everything would certainly change the outcome of his life at the dursleys and even some of his intelligence. since he mind is organized, is it shielded from outsiders? update soon.
codewarriorace chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Your story gives Harry an interest power set. Harry is intelligent enough in this story to look for mind magic books when he finally enters the wizarding world. I look forward to what he can accomplish with a some instruction combined with his natural talents.
unknown20troper chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
This is great!

I love the premise!
The Nachoman chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
So, a version of Harry who has perfect memory down to the moment he was born.

The Dursleys are more abusive that should be possible to conceal, but I guess Harry's healing ability does conspire against him at that.

I just hope you don't turn this story into a super-Harry or such stuff.

I'll keep reading.
yukikiralacus chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
WOW! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! KEEP IT UP!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
What an INTERESTING story! I really, really hope you update it soon!
kingdom219 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
AH! Don't stop it there! keep going!
Greenbolt chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really like this idea for a story, and I think it can go a long ways and your writing is pretty good. There are a couple spots here and there where perspective is a little strange, for example as time goes by sometimes its a little hard to tell that the time went by as you talk in future tense, but tell the idea of what happened in past tense. You'll say something like, this is going going to take 3 days to heal, and the next sentence its a week later. It's a little nit-picky I know, but otherwise I thought that it was well written, and I really enjoyed this first chapter. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
2,994 | « Prev Page 1 .. 190 197 198 199 200