Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
TweakyGhostLover chapter 10 . 5/31
XD XD XD SIRIUS
Lol go Harry haha SIRIUS
lol I love how everyone's surprised that he bowed
Lol Harry lol griphook
YAY Harry has eyes lol I mean good eyes
GO Harry
Awww Remus Harry
TweakyGhostLover chapter 9 . 5/30
Loool
stargategeeket chapter 25 . 5/6
This is a good story. It's a shame that you haven't continued it yet. Please do consider continuing this.
sylvelle chapter 25 . 5/3
Finished again. Any chance you will finish this?
rowenasheir chapter 25 . 5/3
Please don't abandon this fantastic story. One of the best of its kind that I have read!

AD under veritaserum and all his plots exposed - please. The exposure of Harry as a horcrux and the Goblins being able to remove it please. Especially the shock to Ad when he realises that other races do and can know more than him!
ShiftFrame chapter 25 . 4/28
Love this story,
However, the what you call the Daily Profit is actually supposed to be the Daily Prophet. Like a religious prophet.
Keep creativity flowin'!~
Shiftframe
SSSra chapter 25 . 4/26
good story just read the whole thing and hope to see it updated some day it was worth reading
heffronma5 chapter 25 . 4/24
Excellent Chapter ! ! !

I am SIRIUSly looking forward to the next chapter.

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE could you being this story out of hibernation as I would love to see what happens in chapter 26.

Until then, HAPPY WRITING,

-Mark
martin.presston.9 chapter 25 . 4/24
hi another well written story i know its been a while but will you ever continue it?
Matt chapter 25 . 4/19
Please update.
firedawg chapter 25 . 4/17
Great story, great writing. Well done.
skyeza chapter 25 . 4/16
Please continue on with the wickedly awesome story. I have truly enjoyed and loved reading this, i thought it was bloody brilliant. Fantastic story, you just need to complete it. When does Harry meet the Flamels?
chronodaimon chapter 25 . 4/7
Hope this will someday get updated
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 3/29
You should edit this chapter because most of it was superfluous. I mean, I could've easily skimmed the chapter and would not have missed out on anything important :(
JAIMOL chapter 25 . 3/28
It's a great story. I'm waiting to hear how you plan to continue, I'm excited to read the next episode.
2,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »