Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
arya304 chapter 3 . 12/25/2020
love how ruthless you made the goblins, really enjoyed that
Guest chapter 26 . 12/21/2020
Please write more I love this!
He-Who-Shall-Live chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
How you wrote Harry is entirely wrong and shows that you have fallen for the most basic of misconceptions about photographic memory.

I've met, interacted, and worked with perhaps a dozen or so kids with identified eidetic memory. This phenomenon does not mean kids understand what they saw/read...it just means they can recall IMAGES, briefly, with near perfect clarity...not sounds, smells, or touch...just the image, like a painting or a photo.

I understand creative license and fantasy...but come on. No 6 year old would ever, EVER use words like absence, peaceful, or retire all in the same sentence while bargaining to go to the library like that. And I am sure you are going to say "But MY Harry is SUPER SMART AND SO COOL so of COURSE he would talk and act like that! MAGIC DUDE! DUGGHH!"...to which the easiest response would be...if he was so smart he would know that talking like that would get him beaten...which it would with how you have portrayed his Aunt and Uncle.

Very disappointed.
shadewolfedrt chapter 26 . 11/14/2020
It seems my recall is messed up I remember some of this like the nightcrow but I do not recall other thins like the moonowl. Great story and it only took 9 years to get to this chapter that is better that some of the other long gaped stories.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 26 . 10/7/2020
I love this story and I want it to continue, but your last update was January 2018. Please, come back and help Harry and his friends finish with Moldyshorts and the Dumb-dork.
GenieM chapter 26 . 10/1/2020
Good story! I hope you finish it!
Zatori chapter 12 . 9/3/2020
wouldn't parsel magic be in the slytherin inheritance from the bank ?
kbnsr chapter 26 . 8/8/2020
I'm really loving this story! I hope you'll come back to it some day! :)
Teamemmettandkellan chapter 26 . 8/8/2020
Aww loved this story. Wanted more. :D
Hope you’re doing ok. Much love. Marie.
Writer-Steph-94 chapter 26 . 8/5/2020
PLEASE UPDATE YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE HUMAN
Theseus Jackson Smith chapter 9 . 7/30/2020
BEGONE THOT
Theseus Jackson Smith chapter 7 . 7/30/2020
Am I the only one, ignoring the words that aren't in all caps?
Rori Potter chapter 26 . 7/3/2020
Wow. Intriguing. Update soon.
Jimbocous chapter 26 . 6/19/2020
Pretty great stuff! I do hope you get back to this soon. Thanks for a great read so far!
TheGreatDebator chapter 9 . 5/31/2020
This story is... very wish fulfillment lol. Not horrendous just; well you are much better than me in the regards to updating or just remembering you wrote something and published it. This is as far as I could go in 2020 but I remember really liking this fic when I was a teenager. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
2,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »