Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
IamKroGan1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2019
Well this was a lot of crap.
Latarra chapter 26 . 7/31/2019
Great story! I hope you finish it at some point. I love the characterizations and the interaction with Hogwarts.
Carlaysia Belton chapter 26 . 7/29/2019
Can't wait for the next chapter.
LordNemesis chapter 26 . 7/23/2019
At first I did not think I would like this story but so far I think this story is great and I hope to see more of it.
Nysk chapter 26 . 7/16/2019
Awesome!
Though I wish there were more on what is happening with Dumbledore.
deathwearsblack chapter 26 . 6/30/2019
please update.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2019
Writing "the colonies" in a formal letter is not something anyone would do. Your employer would think you a moron referring to something that hasn't existed in 300 years.
Tenjo chapter 17 . 6/26/2019
I’m a bit confused about Albus. We know his thought process since he has internal monologues and there is no point in acting when doing those, so those are his true thoughts. Yet they are wildly inconsistent. At first he was just a misguided old man with good intentions. Then you made it abundantly clear that he was actually quite sinister and cared for himself above all others, knowingly and willingly sacrificing people because to him they were expendable, he knew he was ‘evil’ and we know he is. Now, he is back to being a misguided old man with good intentions and he is once more worrying that he might be going evil or dark.
Tenjo chapter 14 . 6/26/2019
There’re thirty NAMED students in Harry’s year, no doubt some more that remained unnamed and there are possibly more that I just couldn’t remember, since those thirty were off the top of my head.
ThreateningMedicine chapter 3 . 6/21/2019
Ouch, Harry suddenly seems a bit more rude and mature.
sylvelle chapter 26 . 6/6/2019
Hope you finish this.
Nikolai Quill chapter 11 . 6/5/2019
it's clearly GILDeROY Lockhart! Dumbasses.
tammgrogan chapter 26 . 6/1/2019
Wonderful story! Are you going to update it again sometime in the future?
ZianaSue chapter 26 . 5/20/2019
So much has happened in Harry's first year of school.
ZianaSue chapter 23 . 5/19/2019
Her name is Lily Evans, with an 'A'
2,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »