Reviews for Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own
peg441asus chapter 26 . 5/2/2019
This is a very interesting story. It has twists and turns I haven't seen before. I hope you continue.
sexy Seren chapter 26 . 4/27/2019
Interesting
Verina Du'Arden chapter 26 . 4/25/2019
I was going to ask for verification about you still being alive or not, but from the notes I neglected to read the first time I figure you are just busy with other projects and real life in general.
I enjoyed reading this story so far, and I am happy to you intend to continue it.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/30/2019
I have truly enjoyed reading your story it is too bad you have not written anything in a year and a couple of months but thank you for writing
Guest chapter 26 . 3/27/2019
Please come back and update this! It's so good.
Lantzz chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
in the history of fan fiction has a story ever been continued because of some pleas in the comments section?
Mark Sinfield chapter 26 . 2/28/2019
enjoying the story
KagomeGirl021 chapter 26 . 2/25/2019
please say you will continue this. this is so well done and so much different from every HP fic i have read so far. i really want to know how this will end. i want to see harry freed from moldyshorts and moldyshorts being vanquished for good. i would love to see more dumbledork getting reprimanded for his actions. i want to see the death eaters finally taken down and more. please update soon! its been over a year since the last update and i dearly wish to see how this fic continues. i also would love to see more twins and harry interactions and maybe becoming closer friends despite ron and his bigotry. i do wonder what Arthur thinks of Ron's bigotry and jealousy. i also love your flitwick! he just doesnt get enough love in fanfiction.
storp930 chapter 26 . 2/20/2019
Good story sad to see it was abanded
storp930 chapter 5 . 2/19/2019
As an Oregonian I kindly request that the dursley's not be moved to Oregon insted do California
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 26 . 2/15/2019
Oh I am dying to read more please post an update soon!
ScarletWraith chapter 26 . 2/9/2019
Love your story but it's literally, been more than a year since you last posted. Will follow and see what happens.
ScarletWraith chapter 10 . 2/8/2019
Don't know if you'll still get this but you have a bunch of grammatical errors... it's more of the simple mistakes of typos or misspelling due to the words sounding the same, so if you get caught up in your writing, your brain just uses the simplest form of spelling it. Whatever the case may be, it gives me a major headache to decipher it all. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love your story and I think, some people may have tried to steal your fic at one point, because I think I've read a portion of the story's very specific plot of one Roy E Gild? Yeah, so anyway, to my very grammatically attuned mind, it bugs badly when someone has this many grammatical errors. Just thought you'd like to come back and fix all that if you can? Again, Love your story. :)
LCosta90 chapter 25 . 2/6/2019
Iove this story! I really hope you update soon
NabikiB chapter 24 . 1/29/2019
No American would put up with Flint, that's for sure. I sure wouldn't...he'd have had my redneck boot lift him to the sky without benefit of magic, quicksmart.
2,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »