Reviews for a farmer's dozen
Irene Namikaze chapter 1 . 12/7
Hahaha. this fic made my day. wonderful piece
hellsiren chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
seriously my favorite crack fic of all time. it's hilarious and I've reread this so many times but it still never fails to make me laugh. your humor in fic is something I adore and admire, and it always brightens my day when I need it. thank you for sharing that with us!
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
it was really fluffy! love it
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
"I like the way you shuck corn." What the hell man, that was just..wow. That was a ridiculous date proposal, damn, lol.
Welp, I really enjoyed this because Sasuke's a social retard and Naruto is his adorable best friend and everything in between ;)
As always, great job and keep writing!
punnylove chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is really cute. Sasuke is really cute.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was so adorable! :D
sasukagay chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
*_* ...

I think I just might die of fluffiness overload! :D
Alia Rubrik chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Oh my undecided deity... My stomach hurts sooo much, that was absolutely f*cking hilarious! "I like the way you shuck your corn"... Best pick up line in the history of pick up lines XD It doesn't help that it is currently the middle of the night and everyone else but me is asleep, so I'd have to read a few lines, bury my face in my pillow, cackle hysterically for a few minutes, and repeat the process. Well done, this was absolutely fabulous! XD
Swaninthewater chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Haaa...that made me laugh! xD
48tur2083u40iojfsdjfoif chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ahahaha. "It puts me off my ramen." Possibly the best line ever. I thoroughly enjoyed the hilarity of this story.
eskeflowne chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Hiro said you'd be going to the tomato patches by the way. Try not to have an orgasm. I don't think Sakura-chan'd be as hot for you if she saw you gagging for, uh, fruits."

I completely lawled at this line, great work
shasa chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
LOL this was frickin' hilarious. You made me laugh out loud ;] many times. I love Sasuke's awkwardness (honestly, who doesn't?) Just one thing - there's a part where I think Naruto was supposed to be talking to Sasuke but you wrote Sakura.. .here: "As soon as he was sure she was out of earshot, Naruto turned to Sakura and smirked.

"So—"

"Don't," Sasuke interrupted gruffly. "Just…don't.""

-shasa
MushroomMafia chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
that was basically just roflroflrofllmao. (:
SpaceNugget11 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
lol...corn shucking.

Okay for a serious (semi-serious?) review:

I LOVE how you can take all these different (read: RANDOM) themes and weave them into stories. That are amazing. And full of win and fangasim...ing. LOL. Anyways so yeah. KEEP UP WITH THE AWESOME (tiny voice: please)!
Candy Blossomhearts chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awwwwwwwww. That was just so fluffay~