Reviews for How Deep Is Your Love?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
You need some work on paragraph breaks and you need to stop stealing words from other writers.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Actions not allowed:
Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.
Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.
Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.
These are from the posting guidelines for FFN to which you agree prior to posting this entry. Please note that this and other entries are in clear violation of those guidelines. These violation have been reported.
The Warty Hogg chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
Have you read the posting guidelines which you agreed to before you posted this? Did you understand the posting guidelines? I know some of the sentences are complex but if you didn't understand the part about "No previously published work, including song lyrics, not in the public domain," I would be happy to explain it to you.
Not Allowed chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Please remove the copyrighted lyrics. You are relying on someone else's words in order to tell your story, an indication that you don't have any confidence in your own skills.

Since you did not write the lyrics you've posted, please remove them from the story.
Tecumseh Dean chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
who's giselle's dad? fred? charlie?
anavihs chapter 14 . 6/9/2010
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE UR STORY!

its so good so far! i love the plot.. Vic annoyed me for some of it, bt it's better now that i realise it's because she didn't want to be hurt nemore. aw!

plz update asap! Im DYING to read the rest of it!

lots of love

sHiV
Skittles713 chapter 12 . 5/7/2010
So, I've been super behind and horrible lately, but I do hope you update this! Keep up the good work. )
countrygirlxo chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
please keep writing its amazing and i really need to know what happens next :L youre an amazing writer btw like amazing amazing :)
tamara72 chapter 12 . 9/10/2009
Fabulous story. Keep up the good work.
Lupin4Tonks chapter 12 . 9/4/2009
I love this story and I love the fact that I've stopped on tis chapter :D. Your characters are so human and likeable (surprisingly together). The lashing out on one another seems like a defense mechanism to me. And Teddy just seems overly-sappy. I can't wait for more!
Skittles713 chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Oh no! ( What is going to happen to Teddy? I'm glad they saved him, but now I'm worried. I read this earlier, but didn't review, I'm sorry, love. Good job!
Skittles713 chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Aww that's cute about the two of them. Great chapter! I'm glad that Teddy has friends. )
Skittles713 chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Aw cute. )
Skittles713 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
aw cute. Poor Victorie, but I'm sure it will be ok. Love the flowers. )
anavihs chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
OMG! aawesome chpts...

im feelin so sry 4 victoire.. :( shez prbbly so lonely.. she shud find a frend 2...

N THIS REBELLION IS just GENIUS!

newho, plz update soon! ur story is gr8!

lots of love