Reviews for Shopping, Tantrums and an orange haired Barbie
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Very cute story!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
A great story. Very funny.
kendra chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
IIIIIIII love it.

It is so cute!

please make a new chapter!
evilangel chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
This is soo cute. Well written too.
girl in black chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
ergh dont listen to the losers who think that buffy and SPIKE (of all the sick twisted ironies) and angel and CORDELIA (even more sick and twistedness) are better together. dude. if they had ever seen the first three years i dont think they would say that. sure, spike is cute...but no. still no. and what the hell w/ cordy? i mean, he *hated* her before. and now they are friends. good friends, but friends nonetheless. sorry to sound kinda psychotically obsessed in my b/a-shipperness, but it freaking annoying. oh well. anyways, that was cute, and keep on w/ the b/a stories! woohoo! :)
destiny chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
buffy and angel fics are really old now. angel and cordelia make such a cuter couple and buffy really belongs with spike. its funny, sorta, but i prefer angel and cordelia. u should really have put this on buffy/angel crossovers.
Jessica Knorr chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Finally, some good ol' B/A fluff! I agree, what do people see in B/S shippage? It's better when they're trying to kick the shyt out of each other! Granted, so is Angelus, but at least he makes good fluff :) Good outing. Do you, by any chance, find Cordy and Doyle the least bit appealing...*puppy eyes*
Anakah chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Hehe, that was soooo cute! :) It would have been even funnier if one of them had to "potty" :) Can you imagen Angel doing that? Hehehe ok im done being weird, but good story!
AquaBolt chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
I love it! I hope there's another one
Corisa chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Don't worry, we need a lot more B/A fics! All we seem to get are C/A and B/S these past few months. Disappointing for those of us who despise those particular 'ships. So PLEASE keep writing. We need you! And the fic was adorable. Well written and I love future fluff fics.
Mrs O-Town chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
this is good, but do you know what would be even better? Angel and CORDELIA! Buffy's soooo last season! other than that, its good.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Cute story, and I just love the kids' names. And you're so right-men hate shopping!