Reviews for Dirty Little Town
Bee chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS! ITS AMAZINGG!
Valerianna chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Dear, you need to come back and be alive again.
Unsawr chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Would it be redundant of me to say that I am awfully surprised by the lack of love this story is getting?

Truly.

I can only attribute it to the fact that you must be one of those underground artists [and I say artists, 'cause writers like you somehow make pictures pale in comparison to your words] who have yet to be discovered.

Actually, I was first caught by your story Illusions [which I have yet to actually read, since I've no time to fully enjoy it - so I indulged by scanning a bit], which made me return back here only to see you had dished out a new story!

Unfortunately, it seems your muse has been low on juice lately, [tho if you hadn't said it, I really would not have noticed] but that aside! I'll get to the praising and luurrrve-speech (go figure that the comments before this weren't).

This is a very peculiar scenario you have here. I'm certainly not a stranger to the Naru-fandom, and from most of the stories I've read - there has not been one where Sakura voluntarily turned herself in after her Search-for-Doucheboy Operation. [There may have been stories like that, but I doubt they have come up to par] Even more so! is your style.

DearSweetJesus, every word I suck in, I feel like a freakin' movie spews out of my fkn eyes. The dialogue seemed like it was ripped out of the anime -not that it has, I know, that's just how epic it is- and I absolutely love-love-LOVE, did I mention love?, the transition/connection of each person's life. 'While your friend is dying, you're just blissfully unaware as you go take a crapper. And far away, your neighbor's chihuahua is getting eaten.' Shiz like that is what gave me the shivers! MAN, genius I tell ya. The juxtaposition allowed us readers to feel the full impact of the story's/characters' emotions. It was like my mind exploding in free style [in a good way].

I think ... You just gave me the inspiration to write! and I DON'T EVEN WRITE!

Sigh. And after I have finished this speech [which I am btw] I bet you're going to be blissfully unaware of this as well D; Or just flat out ignore this, ahaha-hah.

Well, one can hope, can't they?

Ja.
heulwen chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
I love the way this story is written, I hope its updated soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I liked how you set this up! On to the next chapter!
Regin chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Symphonic Dreams chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
Wow, this is really really good. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Symphonic Dreams chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Wow, this story is really intriguing. I hope to read your future updates!
lunaXgackt chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Good writing. The storytelling is superb. It draws you in. The POV jumping from person to person doesn't allow the reader to get bored and this reader, surely appreciates that. :D
rawrchelle chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Firstly, I am so terribly sorry for the really late review. School has been kicking my ass. Epically.

Somehow, I just didn't feel compelled to read this chapter. Maybe it just didn't catch my interest, or something. I'm not quite sure. I don't know. I really have nothing else to say, because there's nothing to criticize. You've got your writing skills pat down - at least, from what I can see. I'm not the exactly a grammar Nazi or a pro at writing, and you know that, haha.

I feel like I'm not saying enough. But I do believe you when you say we're getting deeper into the story. I await the next chapter. :)
Moose A. Moose chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
This is getting so interesting.

Your beginning and ending paragraphs-this goes for all three chapters thus far-are always so powerful. You can convey so much emotion with just a few simple words.

I just have one criticism: You have a tendency to switch between past & past perfect in weird places. I know it's just oversight, but it throws off the flow of your otherwise amazing writing.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this!
a thousand cranes chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I personally find the way this was written amazing. If anyone tells you otherwise that's okay since it's their opinion... even if they're wrong! :). haha. loved this update. keep them coming because this story is quickly becomming one of my favorites.
Rosenkreuz Orden chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
you should really have more reviews for this. amazing. well written. people are idiots, lol.

dont feel disheartened, if you do that is. most people would give up on their stories for the lack of reviews, but i always think that we should write for people that actually review, instead of seeking for reviews...if that made any sence at all.

beautiful, the confusion is so clear, it pulls me in as i read this.

splendid work once again.

update soon please.