Reviews for The Slayer and His Vampire
dneprguy chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Another great chapter. The story is progressing nicely. Many more please. You got me hooked don't let the story die.
dneprguy chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
another great chapter.
dneprguy chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
another great chapter.
dneprguy chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
that would be Gunn and his gang fighting the vampires in the rougher side of town. great story so far.
lackerskumpel chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Great piece of work. I hope you update soon
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
This is a brilliant idea and I liked how you wrote Angel as a male Slayer. I hope there is more soon.
ba2006 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Loving this fic :)
Delia Winters chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Wow I never thought you would update. But I am so glad that you did. The way you potray Angel truly does him justice. But I am guessing that the scoobies will become his friends gradually. As for Buffy and Angel I can't wait till your version of episode 'Angel'.
Please update soon.
Angellufy chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Hey! Loved the chap. It seems that Liam is a lot more secretive. I must say he seems a lot more focused in his revenge than it is good for him. He is not the social type for sure.

I'll be waiting for more. I mean... Liam and COrdelia? Poor Slayer
nurjen08 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Post the next chapter please. Great update
Tantalium chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I love love love this story. One of your best, I would say!

Great chapter: the part with the origami is very touching! I really enjoy Buffy angel interactions and am curious to see how their relationship develops. I'm only a bit disappointed that you didn't finish the chapter with the resolution of the witch, but then again the chapter would probably be obscenely long.

Needless to say, I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter! Keep up your awesome work :)
feibre chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
You are incredibly talented. Keep going please! I'm hooked already..
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
philly cheese dude chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
I've been wondering when would you update this story! Lol... I've been cruising the Bones fanfiction because there wasn't many good stories on the BTVS part of this site, but I did find a good series of Angel/Bones crossover stories that caught my eye. But once again, this story delivers! The drive of Liam seems real and raw, the tension is starting to grow between Buffy and Liam which makes the story work even better. I can see this as a "will-they-won't-they" type of story. I think it may work better since it deviates from what originally is suppose to happen. Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
CovenStine chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Firstly, this chapter is great. Probably my favorite Buffyverse story yet. Second, I'm so very glad you're on a publishing binge! Finally, I read your rant "The Sues Must Die" on DeviantArt, and it's freaking fantastic. For the record, y'know.
Take care!