Reviews for Vulcanized
KnoKnayme chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
multipledigits chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
I blew through the last half of your story too fast to review individual chapters. I was so excited to read the next part that I couldn't stop to comment! I love how you made Bones descended from Peter, I honestly never saw it coming. What a great twist!

You managed to balance out the death of real Spock by saving Amanda and George (although I bet George is REALLY confused right now, suddenly finding himself 20 years in the future). I noticed you also eliminated Winona's new husband, which I think was a good move to save George from even more to deal with on top of his time travel.

The conclusion was absolutely genius. Of course Claire would wait for him to find her! She's got all of eternity, and she knows he'll do whatever it takes to be reunited with her! In my mind, Sylar figures out a way to keep in touch with Kirk, too. 3
multipledigits chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
Do we know Bones' fifth great grandpa? Is he one of Sylar's previous victims? *chinhands*

Your use of established dialogue is excellent.
multipledigits chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Genius! I've read some fiction where Sylar became Spock, but you've managed to explain it in a way that makes sense. You've covered both Sylar's motivations as well as his method.

I can't help but wonder, is Claire gone for good? Could a black hole kill someone who was immortal?
multipledigits chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
I LOVE that you used Zefram Cochrane. You win so many nerd points. :D Can't wait to continue reading!
Monkey Ruler chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
so, first of all, i'm loving the story so far, even though i'll be really sad if I find out that mccoy dies.

buuut i'm a little confused. how did scotty get on the ship to beam them down? sylar/spock never vulcan-pinched kirk. scotty and future-spock should still be on the icy wasteland planet, unless i missed something.
kuhekabir chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
this was good, just sad that you had to kill spock for it...poor jim! :)
Oxymironic chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
If that's what really happened - Clair and Sylar together - then I am soo glad I stopped watching Heroes when I did.
Darkwill0w chapter 14 . 11/17/2009
GREAT! I Second fic of yours ive read today and they both owned ;)

Keep up the good work
Kokoroyume chapter 14 . 10/8/2009
Awful crossover O

I liked it !

Mark chapter 13 . 9/15/2009

This is the most I've felt for the Spork :*( poor Kirk.

Fantastic bitter-sweet ending, simply beautiful. :D
Jinx0-0 chapter 12 . 9/14/2009
I just stumbled across this and I wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying it. I hope you plan on writing more. Great job so far!
Andrina Sparda chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Consider this a review for chapter eleven and twelve. Apparently school and work has cut down my reading a reviwing time and I have gotten behind again, sigh, sorry. Chapter eleven was awesome I love how you show Sylar coming out at times in front of Kirk and it shows him what is beneath the Vulcan facade. Very wel done blending the movie and your own story.

Chapter twelve, wow what a great conversation between Kirk and Sylar! I am really looking forward to reading how that plays out. I also loved the confintation with Bones and having Sulu save him with a force field, I was giddy as a school girl when I read that. (And yes I hope Sulu comforted Chekov too ;) ) Anyway loved it all and I hope all is well!
Mellyna chapter 12 . 9/10/2009
Excellent chapter. I can't wait to see where you go from here. Thanks for sharing.
Mark chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
Oh. I do like. Very climactic. Bravo.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »