Reviews for Imprisonment
Guest chapter 22 . 10/28/2016
This was amazing a story
Titania1796 chapter 23 . 1/24/2016
Me gustaria una secuela
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
You should bring Haku(Female) or Hinata together with Sasuke... Or Sasuke Could be with a hybrid Gaara... So many pairings ·… I honestly think that considering how Sasuke sees Sakura currently and the fact that she's a fangirl/gold-digger it would be weird to pair them or Sasuke and Ino now.
yuuki56 chapter 23 . 8/5/2015
I can't believe you actually stood with your story for an exact five years! Normally people forget and disregard their stories and if it goes more than a year, they usually quit. Thanks for this wonderful story. I love the pairing, the plot, and definitely your writing style. I've already read a few of your other stories and hope you do more Itachi x Naruto fanfics (including a sequel to this if possible! )
sparrowhawk13 chapter 23 . 7/8/2015
Don't know how to get to poll. Sequel please.
Sayurikuroda chapter 21 . 5/31/2015
Hello. Just finished this chapter and for some time now I was wondering when the lemon will be. I was so, so glad to read it. And you make me laughed. Oh yes, in the middle of the lemon I gone into a crazy-evil-fangirl laughter when you wrote "over his impressive length". I shouted in the middle of my home "Shah! I knew it! Itachi has a fucking amazing big ****!" Then my mother and bro stared at me like *what the hell is wrong with you?* and it just turn to be so funny I could not quit laughing and had to re-read it from the start after I calmed down.
Just have the feeling you would want to read this little anecdote about how I became the crazy one in my home because of one sentence in your fan fiction.
hope you will continue your story (all of them,even make new one if you feel like it!)
Sayuri Kuroda.
And sorry if I made some mistakes, sometimes this sort of thing happens to me :$
Guest chapter 22 . 4/6/2015
I have to say my friend you can write i like how you portrayed the emotions and the actions of each character you never over did anything in this for me and you almost brought me to tears a few times with the way you showed emotions in this story i have to say this is brilliant i will have to look out for more of your stories keep on writeing you have a talent for it
IchigoPudding chapter 22 . 12/25/2014