Reviews for Imprisonment
Sayurikuroda chapter 21 . 5/31
Hello. Just finished this chapter and for some time now I was wondering when the lemon will be. I was so, so glad to read it. And you make me laughed. Oh yes, in the middle of the lemon I gone into a crazy-evil-fangirl laughter when you wrote "over his impressive length". I shouted in the middle of my home "Shah! I knew it! Itachi has a fucking amazing big ****!" Then my mother and bro stared at me like *what the hell is wrong with you?* and it just turn to be so funny I could not quit laughing and had to re-read it from the start after I calmed down.
Just have the feeling you would want to read this little anecdote about how I became the crazy one in my home because of one sentence in your fan fiction.
hope you will continue your story (all of them,even make new one if you feel like it!)
Sayuri Kuroda.
And sorry if I made some mistakes, sometimes this sort of thing happens to me :$
I have to say my friend you can write i like how you portrayed the emotions and the actions of each character you never over did anything in this for me and you almost brought me to tears a few times with the way you showed emotions in this story i have to say this is brilliant i will have to look out for more of your stories keep on writeing you have a talent for it
IchigoPudding chapter 22 . 12/25/2014