Reviews for Moving On
makaela chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Wow this was great! Please write more.
onetikakawachi chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I loved it so much and it was cute and...

OMG a baby!

I can't believe it.

Update soon plz
ItaSaku1 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
YAY! You updated I am absolutely glowing with happiness.

When Esme was telling Vivian she was pregnant I was honestly waiting for Vivian to blow a fuse but luckily she did not.

For some strange reason I was hoping for Viv to be pregnant as well, but sadly she is not...That I know of.

I love how you portray Esme with so much pride on the pregnancy that Viv can't get a word in edge wise.

I wonder what Gabe's reaction will be.

I wonder when Esme finds out that Viv is moving in with Gabe if her reaction will be happy or sad because of the hormones from the pregnancy.

Yay, I'm so glad you're continuing this, it's really amazing, it's one of the best I've read thus far.

If you ever get stuck or need suggestions just PM me.

Keep up this awesomely fantastically stupendous work. I look forward to reading this.

Please Update when you can!

ItaSaku1
ItaSaku1 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
This is an amazing fic you have great potential, I just love how you have Gabriel in here it's just awesome.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Please Update as Soon as you can. You still are continuing this story right?

ItaSaku1
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow very amusing and interesting love it!
MysteryNoName chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
IS VIVIAN HAVING A BABY TOO? THAT WOULD JUST BE GROSS AND BAD!
XOEvilAngelXO chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
I can't wait till the next chapter. I love the book. I was really disappointed in the movie. Keep up the good work. :)
hailey-b7 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
love this story its really good im glad you started to write for it again! im a first time fanfiction writer for blood and chocolate i would love to hear what you think of my story its called blood and chocolate: new town, new life, new problems
BreakingDawn17 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
It's really good, I hope you update soon!
soccergirl121 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
cool..i like that gabrial and vivian are moving in together.

soccergirl121
Litany Gone chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
CorruptedHerMind chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I'll be honest...I didn't like it. It was way to choppy. And The scens were changing way to fast. You see this frist chapter should have been about her and gab waking up and all that crap. However you add to much for one chapter...I'm not trying to be a bitch. But the story was way to fast and stuff. Well I think thats it.. I hape you improve in that area.

-Thrisha619-
Litany Gone chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Happy to know you'll continue your story.

I realy liked the begining
I.drive.a.Delorean chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Capitals at the beginning of dialouge. Capitalize proper nouns. Capitalize after dialouge. Capitals at the beiginnings of sentences. If you put somebody's name after dialouge, use 'said' or something similar to indicate that they were talking.

It could be a great story, but seriously. Stop with all the grammar issues. Spell check is a gift from God. Use it.
Litany Gone chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I'm curious to know if you have plan for this story or if it's just a one shot, I realy hope to see more