Reviews for Valentine's Disaster
Hati chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
Incredible fic! So much in it :D
Collaborative Lady chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
That Reino see's her characters memories! Genius! Woooo!
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
i don't like where this is going so i am going to stop
mrs. zala chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
another surprise?
thank you for creating this story. but i wonder why you didn't finished ren business with kyoko.
is it another cliffhanger? not really mind though.

mrs. zala chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
so now ren is her chauffeneur? (sorry, i think i misspelled the word, didn't i?)
be careful.. the demon lord is coming

mrs. zala chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
so this turns up into competition..which one who can save kyoko first?
hmm.. interesting.
let's see then.

LALOVEANIME chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
asian-kayse chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
i always thought reino could be shoutaros brother! it would totally make sense. i love this story! it's awesome xD
MzMilo chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
jasmin flower chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Okay, I just discovered that I sent the previous review to the wrong person. I greatly apologize for that, but still loved the story!

Wow, I feel like an idiot.
jasmin flower chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Damn you! After the horrendous review you left on my fanfic I came to see if yours were any good. Normally the ones that leave the really nasty reviews suck.

DAMN YOU! This was a really good story! More than being rude, I have to be honest, and this actually really got me reading. You have nice word usage, a really decent story line, you didn't take the characters too OOC to be believable, you didn't overlook description, but didn't overdo it either.

I will be looking up the spin off!

At least the review I leave there won't begin with expletives.
Corloquitur ADME chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
Well i realy love 2 of your fanfics (the only 2 ive read by you) i realy love this one id like to post a suggestion for chapter 14 Ren has the memory disk or drive were everything that happened had been video taped he is temptid to watch and

does and sees everything kyoko and beagle did...:...

Id also like to suggest something for Playing with fire after Ch 59

:...kyoko has been asigned some homework that her manager gave her and its to learn how to masterbate. Kyoko decides to go to

The only person she knows can help her in that situacion (infuriaded at first) knowing she has japans hottest dude in front of her

She is going to masterbate BUT then imagines kyoko masterbating and moaning his name knowing that fills him with desire and lust and just is tempted

To teach her.
kitty.0 chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
Wow, that was an interesting twist on things. I've never heard of anyone suggesting that they were related before.
kitty.0 chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
I LOVED this chapter. It was great! I really liked how you wrote about their interactions with each-other throughout the day.
kitty.0 chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Uh-oh, Kyoko didn't listen to Ren! An he caught her doing it!