Reviews for Chuck vs the Les Paul
wilf21 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
A really lovely story, still fresh and relevant 4 years on.
jbear1974 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
I am a late Chuck & Sarah fan. It is 2014 and I am just reading this story. Thanks! I thought the story was wonderful and enjoyed how music was the centerpiece of the story. It was easy reading the lyrics, shame the audio could not portray the mood. Again, thanks for the story. I am sure I will enjoy your other stories.
Hoju chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
So good.
Crumby chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Read this some time ago, but just wanted to say that I enjoyed it. Nice read!
s-david-m chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Lovely story. If only they could have been so mature on the show. This was a nice departure from the usual songfic theme. I'll definitely be looking up some of these songs.
Adimuzee chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
awwwhh...it was a sweet story...

im gonna read all of your stories..

thx again :D
Jimbo T Jones chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Great job with this story. I love that you took a little detail from the show that is never so much as mentioned (Chuck's guitar) and wrote a fantastic story from it. It is fluffy but my favorite stories usually are.

My only complaint (and it is nit-picky at best) is that you didn't ever have Chuck sing "Christmas TV" by Slow Club to Sarah. The lyrics just seem to work so well for them that I was hoping it would be one of the songs you used.

Oh well. You could always have a one shot spin-off with it (hint hint) P.
Lolitts chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
I just came across this story and Ireally like it. Its really sweet :)
Nick CHARAH chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Wow. Just wow. That was one of the most intoxicating, amazing shipper pieces I've ever read. Sure it was fluffy, but it's brilliance was in the way you expressed that fluffyness. I can assure you that's it's been a very long time since I've had so much damn fun reading a story.

Brilliant, absolutely stunning. 100% stunning...
airliner12 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
good writing, very fun to read, very emotionell awesome !
airliner12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
heya, pretty fun to read ) very good detailed :D
coreymon77 chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
oh wow! That was incredible! Sarah finally breaking and just letting everything in her heart out all at once, it was so beautiful! Those two love each other so much, it is quite amazing. You are an awesome writer. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It is looking like we get some Chuck and Sarah fluff in the next episode. Keep up the fantastic work! Story definitely favourited.

coreymon77 chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
aww, this story is the absolute cutest thing ever! Sarah thinking she screwed up is adorable, as i her feeling sorry for everything she did to Chuck in the past. Chuck though, being Chuck, instantly forgives her for everything. Nice job with all the little references!

coreymon77 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
aw! that was, quite possibly, one of the cutest, most adorable things I have ever read! my favourite thing in fanfic is reading the many different ways Chuck proposes to Sarah. It is always so adorable and fluffy and this chapter was no exception. Chuck and Sarah are so sweet together. I simply love it!

coreymon77 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
aww, that was so sweet! The fact that Sarah asks Chuck to sing her to sleep is one of the most adorable things ever! I love their relationship and I love how you write it! Fantastic job! Keep it up!