Reviews for Mrs. Sirius Black
yokomharha chapter 4 . 4/20
I love the Story! please continue the writing,,, (*_*)
Zoe chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Omg please make some more this is amazing
Aurora chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
plz up date soon. i totally love this story. im said that ya havnt been able to update yet. Plz do? Everyone would be happy.
ChibiSilverShadow chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
I find this story very interesting. I'm curious to see where it goes. I'd love it if you would update again. I have read few stories of different parings of Serena with someone else. This one of the few I really like. Update soon!
Hotgirlow chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
update soon it's great.
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
I'm sorry to not have more helping feedback but I do want to tell you that this story totally KICKS ASS! Please plesase please please write more. If I could I would beg on my hands and knees with the biggest bestest most begging puppy dog eyes in the univers just to read another chapter. I hope there is another update soon!

Much love and thanks

~Kits
Mika Tenoh chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
r u going to wirte again cause its getting real interesting and i wish to read more plz write some more plz
ally0212 chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
I really really like this story. Why haven't you updated in six years. Please consider ccontinuing this story or at least let me know if you aren't going to.
Sam chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
I wish you would write more of this...I love it [

But it's been like 6 years since you've updated so...I really doubt it *cries*
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Lil Angel chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Peoples peoples peoples! Are U trying to frustrate me!

Sirius is innocent! Innocent for Gods sakes!

He always has been! This anger me so much!

Usagi will learn the truth she will!

Sirius loves her and Harry will tell her the truth about Sirius

wont he?

Update Update!
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
this great story so far pleaz write more soon
kymie29 chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
This is a great story please continue
x-fluffy-sama's mate 4-eva-x chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
oh yes, posting so soon that its been 3 years. wil you plz update? i really like this story and i dont wanna give it up, its really good,so plz plz update, i will be absolutly positivly grateful to you!
Serenity-Usagi-Potter06 chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
ooh that's so sweet and when will he be free