Reviews for Letters
Betsu Ne chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Late review sorry.

I love the chapter title, reminds me what I always do, ramble. Is it me or the letters seem a bit more random? Oh well, that's why the chapter title suits it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
secret354 chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
aww i love this!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
What a perfect title for a great chapter! It was amusing.
talkstoangels77 chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
You know, I don't think you could've picked a better title for this chapter...Can't wait for the next one!
secret354 chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
aww cute cute cute. i love this story thing so update soon!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
Another entertaining chapter! It's interesting to have Ryuu's letters in among Hikari and Takeru's letters. It gives a nice perspective on it. Update soon.
Betsu Ne chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
Aww, isn't it cute how Hikari writes her letters? Yes, I agree with Hikari, it's weird to not have an email, I mean you even need an email to make a FF account.
talkstoangels77 chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Aww...Thank you for the point-of-view switch. I have to ask though, what does Haruka mean?
Betsu Ne chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
Sorry for reviewing kind of late, I was overwhelmed by school.

I kind of liked Ryuu sending letters, he's a nice OC actually. It was also sweet that they met :)
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Nice chapter. Ryuu's description of Hikari was very amusing. I also like how Ryuu pointed out that the group has odd hair colors. The reunion was also very sweet. Poor Takeru, getting abused like that. Update soon!
talkstoangels77 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
So he did come! i was wondering whether he would or not.

Hey, we get to see Hikari's reaction to his letters. Any chance we could see his reaction to some of hers?
secret354 chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
lol i love this alot. please update soon. its so different from other stories but its also really good.
collateraldamage-x chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
I'm terrible. I'm completetly terrible. I haven't reviewed a single chapter! I'm a so so so so so so (one year later) so so so so sorry! I feel so ashamed...

But, I love this. It's so dang cute! Cutest thing I ever read. Hikari and Takeru crack me up, and the series of letters between Takeru and Taichi? Brilliant! You write these letters in such an endearing way, it's so hard not to be in love with it! It's absolutely without a doub incredible! And I promise to start to review each chapter.

Have mentioned how sorry I am? :D
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Sweet! I liked this chapter. It was very entertaining to read. The mention of Vlad the Impaler made me smile. Not because I liked the guy (who could like a guy who impaled his own people), but because I've read a story recently about him. I guess a reason I like the letter format so much is that a lot can happen in letters. They can go into such random subjects sometimes. Keep up the magnificent work!
a reader chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
this is too cute. i love the realism of the situations. the vocabulary is a tad advanced for what i imagine 3rd graders use but that's what makes it so cute. please continue.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »