Reviews for Gotham Skies
batfangirl chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
So...I was reading this story, and when I got to chapter 6, I realized that it hasn't been updated since December of last year. Anyways, I just thought I should let you know that this stoy is freakin awesome and that you should update it again really soon cause I'm in a huge state of suspense and your story is uber awesome :)
batfangirl chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Maiqu20 chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
i love this story!
Kayla chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
I love this! and your writing it's so creative so please keep going! :)
sobreyra274 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
i totally love this story! its so awesome! gr8 job! i love the friendships! i love bruce and tara! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
i totally love this story! its so awesome! gr8 job! i love the friendships! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
i totally love this story! i love tara and bruce! i cnat wait to read more! gr8 story! awesome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
im totally lovin this story! awesome job! i cant wait to read more! i love tara and bruce!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
gr8 job! i cant wait to read more!
Jimi chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
I effin love you! And this story... Sits on edge of seat...I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait haha
Miss.Bonnie.Booth chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Wow x :) awesome story x keep up the good work x
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
loved it!
Duchess of Lantern Waste chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
i liked this chapter. I cant wait till the next on!
KyleenaCloud1790 chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Very good chapter. Waiting patiently for the next chapter.

Thank you.