Reviews for Song Bird
Cheesebad chapter 3 . 8/6
This was a tough read, but extremely well done.
You had the characters grow from the experience in a very realistic way. I liked that there relationship was put on the line by what happened, as it often is in real life.
The ending was very well done with Tech on the road to recovery and Rev by his side. You did a good job making it clear that Tech was not fully recovered and would not be for sometime.
You wrote a really great story, dealing with a tough subject.
Good job.
nitro61298 chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
this is really good
i started to cry
Sexy-Garnet chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I cried, so much. I am in love with all of your stories and the emotions you portray in them, and although it was hard to read this one, I wouldn't go back and stop myself. I love this to death.
lucyrue13 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
You are sooooo awesome!
Sure it was dark and horrific, but that's made it AWESOME!
I will forever LOVE this story!
Shaemiyah chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh my god... this story
Vye chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Well... Wow. Just wow... I never read such... a... story before. I practically dreaded it. Though, I'm pretty sure that was to be expectected, seeing as this was dealing with rape. This just... wow.

Other than the large imprint you left me with, I saw no mistakes in your grammar. Also, the plot flowed naturally. The characters certainly 'grew' in terms of characterization. As for the rape... well, I had to drag myself through it, but you managed to really make this realistic. I applaud to you. Bravo.

A few random snippets:
1. Yes, this is pretty much a well constructed work of fiction. Better than some others (sorry to those who wrote about this pairing; I just have a taste for realistic plots and in depth characters) out there.
2. The feelings yu sewn into each sentence, each paragraphs... It knit a really sad yet beautiful story. I give this my seal of approval.
3. The ending certainly done the story some good. It was a great ending. Hints (to me) a sequel, but this good as a stand alone too. :3 Great job.
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was a great story. I got it on my reading list and read it about 8 times.
Fred E Coyote chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I don't know what to say it was fabulously written, yet horrible in the nature of what it was written about. Very good job indeed
XxDrMcCoyxX chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
*Spaz attack* It's so bad, but so good! GAH.
lightning-lyric chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I absolutely loved this! The way Rev stuck with Tech even through all of that truely touched me personally. I look forward to more TechRev from you in the future!
alyssakuga chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
wow it was hard to read this... well... one more chapter to go