Reviews for Song Bird
nitro61298 chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
this is really good
i started to cry
Sexy-Garnet chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I cried, so much. I am in love with all of your stories and the emotions you portray in them, and although it was hard to read this one, I wouldn't go back and stop myself. I love this to death.
lucyrue13 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
You are sooooo awesome!
Sure it was dark and horrific, but that's made it AWESOME!
I will forever LOVE this story!
LittleMissWonderlannd chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh my god... this story
Vye chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Well... Wow. Just wow... I never read such... a... story before. I practically dreaded it. Though, I'm pretty sure that was to be expectected, seeing as this was dealing with rape. This just... wow.

Other than the large imprint you left me with, I saw no mistakes in your grammar. Also, the plot flowed naturally. The characters certainly 'grew' in terms of characterization. As for the rape... well, I had to drag myself through it, but you managed to really make this realistic. I applaud to you. Bravo.

A few random snippets:
1. Yes, this is pretty much a well constructed work of fiction. Better than some others (sorry to those who wrote about this pairing; I just have a taste for realistic plots and in depth characters) out there.
2. The feelings yu sewn into each sentence, each paragraphs... It knit a really sad yet beautiful story. I give this my seal of approval.
3. The ending certainly done the story some good. It was a great ending. Hints (to me) a sequel, but this good as a stand alone too. :3 Great job.
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was a great story. I got it on my reading list and read it about 8 times.
Fred E Coyote chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I don't know what to say it was fabulously written, yet horrible in the nature of what it was written about. Very good job indeed
XxDrMcCoyxX chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
*Spaz attack* It's so bad, but so good! GAH.
lightning-lyric chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I absolutely loved this! The way Rev stuck with Tech even through all of that truely touched me personally. I look forward to more TechRev from you in the future!
alyssakuga chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
wow it was hard to read this... well... one more chapter to go
alyssakuga chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
oh my word... i can't say i'm enjoying it... because that would just be wrong... but it is... interesting.
Broken cherry tree chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
It seems like u put alot of thought into this story, it was surprisely good. Not my type of story but u wrote it very good, and so true about the healing, it takes months to heal those kinds of wounds. All in all it was a very good story
MoonRed chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
WoW!

I love TechxREv!

Congratulations! W fanfiction yaoi!
Meoata chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Wow... Just, in a complementary way, wow. I almost cried reading this interesting story that I just couldn't stop reading. This was one of those stories where emotions of the characters just take you and you just can't stop reading. I know it's somewhat too late, but I hope you still write that TechXRev for the fans.
ninjafighter2313 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
The ending fit fine in my opinion. It was fitting for the story and leaves the reader with the ending note that not everything is fixed quiet yet but will be soon. The reader is able to use their imagination for what will happen within the team itself. (If this doesn't make sense it's okay, I'm just babbling I think)

Anyway, this was an amazing story that I've reread many times. Do you think you could possibly do more LU stories? Specifically Tech/Rev stories. You do a great job when it comes to describing things and thinking of what to put a character or two in.

I was kinda rambling the entire thing, so if it doesn't make sense, sorry.