Reviews for Song Bird
MelancolyHills chapter 3 . 4/8
Omg some happiness! Yes! Take that, villeins! Wow, this story gets more intense every time I read it. I saw no flaws other than the occasional typo or a bit of over-writing, but we all do it and it's easy to fix.
I'm actually tired after reading this whole thing. I need a nap but I'm afraid of what I'll dream of... oh well, a worthy price to pay for reading a good story. KUDOS! You nailed the ending!
MelancolyHills chapter 2 . 4/8
This chapter made me shiver so many times, very well done! If I may point something out: beware of over writing; I noticed you wrote "small little pieces". You could have gotten rid of "small" or "little" and the sentence would have been just as strong. I'm guilty of doing that too even after I check my stories repeatedly, it's a pain to pick out every unnecessary thing, but worth it once it's done.
Either way, I'm thoroughly enjoying the way you portrayed this situation, and I mean that in the lest demented and creepy way possible. Kudos!
MelancolyHills chapter 1 . 4/8
... Wow. And I thought I had a sick mind XD I have a rival. As awful as this sounds, I really enjoyed reading this, very well written and it's much more traumatizing when the victim is my childhood happy place, haha. The only thing I want to mention is the few typos, I noticed at one point you wrote "done" when I'm positive you meant "gone". There were two, maybe three others but they weren't so distracting that I didn't understand what you meant.
This is- in my opinion- a very good way to approach the way a rape would screw up a relationship. Kudos!
Cheesebad chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
This was a tough read, but extremely well done.
You had the characters grow from the experience in a very realistic way. I liked that there relationship was put on the line by what happened, as it often is in real life.
The ending was very well done with Tech on the road to recovery and Rev by his side. You did a good job making it clear that Tech was not fully recovered and would not be for sometime.
You wrote a really great story, dealing with a tough subject.
Good job.
nitro61298 chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
this is really good
i started to cry
Sexy-Garnet chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I cried, so much. I am in love with all of your stories and the emotions you portray in them, and although it was hard to read this one, I wouldn't go back and stop myself. I love this to death.
lucyrue13 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
You are sooooo awesome!
Sure it was dark and horrific, but that's made it AWESOME!
I will forever LOVE this story!
Shaemiyah chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh my god... this story
Vye chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Well... Wow. Just wow... I never read such... a... story before. I practically dreaded it. Though, I'm pretty sure that was to be expectected, seeing as this was dealing with rape. This just... wow.

Other than the large imprint you left me with, I saw no mistakes in your grammar. Also, the plot flowed naturally. The characters certainly 'grew' in terms of characterization. As for the rape... well, I had to drag myself through it, but you managed to really make this realistic. I applaud to you. Bravo.

A few random snippets:
1. Yes, this is pretty much a well constructed work of fiction. Better than some others (sorry to those who wrote about this pairing; I just have a taste for realistic plots and in depth characters) out there.
2. The feelings yu sewn into each sentence, each paragraphs... It knit a really sad yet beautiful story. I give this my seal of approval.
3. The ending certainly done the story some good. It was a great ending. Hints (to me) a sequel, but this good as a stand alone too. :3 Great job.
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was a great story. I got it on my reading list and read it about 8 times.
Fred E Coyote chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I don't know what to say it was fabulously written, yet horrible in the nature of what it was written about. Very good job indeed