Reviews for Pause
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/20
Great one shot.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Wow. That was really nice. Simple, and amazingly done.
DistrictNineAndThreeQuarters chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
It's to the point, and it really captures the angsty sort of feeling of pauses. Very nicely written.
lumos maximum chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh, the locket..

This one was very well written and it captured the - pause - feeling amazingly.

You do Ron wonderfully.

lumos maximum.
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Short and sweet. I like it! :D
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Beautiful.
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I really, really liked this.

Very well written(:
Maggie Ann chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow... this was... brilliant!
Isolde La Beale chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love this!
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow, loved it. The part abour the shattering glass was so wonderful. I think I'm gonna copy it and put in my night table. (I save pieces of writing I like there)

Congratulations on the amazing job )
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Nicely done! A well-crafted little vignette-the style seems just perfectly suited... Lovely!
Lee47 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Great story. You really captured the feeling of time standing still and all the thoughts that can happen in that short amount of time. I hope that you write about Ron explaining the locket to Hermione sometime. You would do an excellent job of getting into Ron's head and dealing with all of the emotions he felt.
Ramenluver chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
"depressurise"

I think you meant 'depressurize'?

"you have no way out and find yourself on tenterhooks too."

Add a comma before 'too'.

I really like your writing style-not too wordy, and you captured the feeling well. You extended the character's feeling for a long time without coming off as dull, and the juxtaposition between the glass falling and his reaction was well played out. I don't really get why the locket was mentioned, but all in all, this was well-written for a drabble.

-Ramen