Reviews for Time and the Preserver
AK2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Very well written, this work did a great job in capturing a character who has unseen and powerful consequences in it's existence. It is very easy to research an idea, think of a weird animal form, and create a new Pokemon with certain powers. It is harder to give depth to such a character. The game/anime writers could not appreciate the depth that is given to a character that is endowed with such powers. Of course such a creature would have such thoughts if it had such responsibilities!

It was very insightful to read into the mindset of such a character. Dialga obviously was created as a character, that if real, would have deep and disturbing identity issues. Guilt would come in knowing that being responsible for time brings death in life. The reference to seeing Arceus as a "Creator" as opposed to it's name was great, as how could an isolated Pokemon know what humans call Arceus?

Dialga was also insightful in being able to show empathy for humans that it could rarely interact with. This shows that it was a fully functional and emotional creature. NOT just a 16 bit pixel that was made to add flare to a game.
DarkAurasight chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I admit that mentions of places here in our world made me arch a brow at first, then I began to understand where you were going with this piece.

This piece was very insightful and beautiful in a totally unique way and though I admit that I view Dialga as being male, describing him here as an 'it' makes more sense than calling him a 'he' or a 'she'. I hope that you write more pieces like this, and in agreement to what another reviewer said: a piece like this about Palkia would be a very interesting read as well.
teacupz chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
awesome! the thoughts of Dialga are deep and he is IC too... and how your great writing style and usage of words blend perfectly with the story... they are PERFECT!

super, super, super! I always like to see fics from legendary pokemon's POV since most of them are written in amusing words like this. keep writing and moving forward! :D
Glory For Sleep chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Whoa...

That was deep. Really deep. This is like one of those oneshots that make you think, you know? I mean, I'm used to giving Dialga personality, but this is a take on it that's completely different than from the norm. I'm amazed.

Very nice usage of words. It really absorbed me into the story!

And, personally, I think it was unique how you joined the barriers of the real world and the Pokemon world. It really fit well in this.

Anyway, that's all I got to say. Excellent work! :D
Kinghy chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This si a very well-written and thought provoking oneshot. I liked the philosophical touches in it as well. I was wondering if you could write another oneshot in a similar style for Palkia, as I would like to see how you view Space.
Emo Shaman chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow. Just wow. Impressive work! Very intellectual perspective on the concept of time itself, and alot like how I think. XD I loved this ALOT. )