Reviews for Wrap My Arms
falconrukichi chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
nice and touching how they tried handle distance relationship nice work
Veronica111111 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Very, very sweet! I love that this is about them actually dealing with the distance and accepting their relationship. It's great!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I'm crying my eyes out over here!
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Ah, that was a beautiful story. Heh, only figures Ichigo would come to get Rukia. So silly for her to worry about hurting him. She should know that Ichigo would go to the ends of the earth to do anything for her. Lol, the ending was a bit of a mood breaker, but it don't matter too much. It was a wonderful story. Excellent job!
Scherherazade chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
A very nice love story.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aw... so sweet.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
This is an awesome story. I read it the first time earlier today and didn't review (Gomen... ;_;), but it was so good that I had to go back and find it, and DEFINITELY review! _

This story is REALLY IC. Most people always have Ichigo saying "I love you" in some big romantic moment, which just doesn't sound like Ichigo. I REALLY love how wonderfully you could incorporate the romance while not making them so vastly out of character that they act like OCs. 3 *admires*

Yeah, it was mood-breaking, but it worked XD *laughs*

Overall... FAVORITE STORY! D One of the best IchiRuki fics I have ever read ;3

- Sil
xwhitemoonx chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
hehe

its a sad story but the end was cute
AvaLuna chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Aw! The ending was hilarious. The mental image is priceless XD
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aw. Poor Ichigo. He has a tough long distance relationship. It's really short, but I think this one-shot could expand to an entire story. : )
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Sweet! And yes, you should extend it. The girl should always ALWAYS pretend to sleep and hear the secret confession.
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
kawai
le car chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This story is so cute! Great job! I didn't notice any crappy grammer or anything, but that might be because I wasn't looking for it. 3