Reviews for Armor Is No Obstacle
myra chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
OMG! THIS IS SO HOT! such an amazing story! i wonder if you could continue. i'd like to see how their relationship develops through the next year! a rewrite of the the once and future queen?
blissfulbeauty84 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
ARWEN SEXY HOTNESS! I LUV IT!
blissfulbeauty84 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
WOW! That was amazing! *fans self*
A chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
this was GOOD. Loved it. could you add to this where they do begin to discover that they love each other?
Chloes-Cheese chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Holy fluffing shit. That has to be one of the hottest fics I've ever read. Especially that last chapter. My god.
I normally don't review these types of fics but dear god I had to this time. Thank you for that. I really really enjoyed their relationship development that happened along the way. Wow. I just. Wow.
Lily1986 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Wow. That was hot!
Riverams chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
One of my favorite stories I love it! I was wondering if you could write like this story line continue to Arthur staying with her in the 2nd season! I fell like that's be an entirely more tension filled situation with this back story!
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
A very well written story.

Please continue!
candyluvsu chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Cute.
Christina chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
I read this story and enjoyed it completely to the end. However, after reading kohimoana's review, I thought, what a brilliant idea. The part of this story that needs developing is the fact that they do not realise that they are in love. I think you can take us on a wonderful ride as they discover their love.

What do you think?
LaTraviesaCubanita chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I normally avoid het like the plague but this was amazing. Very descriptive writing :-)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I love this, a yearly tradition huh? The best kind of tradition ;D
Kohimoana chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Now this is only" a Suggestion, but I think you should carry on this story!...it has such promise" I've really loved the first 2 Chapters" so it definitely has a great beginning! I'd really loved to see where you might take it! So if I were you" I definitely carry it on!...

***smiles***
HopeBear19 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is really really really good. Love the armor thing going on lol. Probably love it just because of Arthur and Gwen and love how I'm not the only person who loves them because I know so many don't
xxkissesandcuddlesxx chapter 2 . 10/29/2010