Reviews for Pick Me Up
Justalittlebatty13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Harry's is the only one that would actually work on anybody. He's famous enough that all he need to do is mention his name.
Draco-Wakeup chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
"Hey Malfoy!" Harry yelled, and the blond turned to sneer at him. "Since you're so good on a broom, you want to ride my wood?!"

- DRARRY! :D

I love you o.o
Draco-Wakeup chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
HARRY HAS THE BEST PICKUP LINES! Hahahaha
Go Elephants Go chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Harry's was the best. I mean, he is THE Harry Potter who is gonna say no to him! Personally I think that Neville would get smacked the most, which is surprising cause he's Neville but still...

This was a cute and funny one shot, really made me laugh!
dead feather chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Okay, as they were all boys I couldn't help but wait for the first slash line and Harry just did it. I mean his chamber of secret isn't a place any girl could go.. :)
WeasleysInc chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Omg! I love it! XD

Its so funny and made me want to fall out of my chair when I read it. NevillexHarry all the way btw.
Ex Mentis chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
DAMN! Who knew Neville could be so raunchy! Ron/Filtch/Norris? -_-; WOW! lolz
Ex Mentis chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
XD LOVE the unintentional pairings! And the pick-up lines just get cornier and cornier. Imagine if Hermione, Ginny, and Luna were to hear these!
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
ROFLMAO

Seamus' was classic and cliche for witches and wizards. Ron's was classic and cliche for EVERYONE! XD

I liked Harry's, using his name as a way to get girls! lolz
123-321 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
lol
aleatoire726 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
"Can I explore your forbidden forest?" - _ so wrong on so many levels! LOVE IT!
Rav3n Owl chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
This was so good. It kept me in hysterics as I was reading it. Easily one of my favorite fanfics that I have read. Good job!
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
omg, I love Harrys, it's perfect!
6473634Deactivated chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
lol! i like the first one harry says im harry potter lol lol lol
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I love the boys discussing pick-up lines. My favorites were Harry's from chapter one and the one about the Forbidden Forest in chapter 2. Thanks for sharing.