Reviews for Miss Stewart Disposes
Brilliant!
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 2 . 6/24
Wow! Sequel please! To have a man like Severus Snape love like that and can wait a decade for you. A girl can only hope
cuinwen chapter 2 . 4/19
I have just finished rereading 'Miss Pym Disposes' and I had searched for fan fiction of that title, hoping someone had written a happy ending for Miss Innes. Your story goes in a very different direction of course, but I was very pleased you gave it a happy ending.

Thank you for sharing your story with us :)
meg527 chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
You have the most lovely, lovely ideas for fics. I've been going through all of your stories, and nearly each one has a slightly different twist on the Severus/Hermione story, yet they're all so gorgeously written and carried out and characterized.
chuji chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
I feel like my heart just got ripped out of my chest, filled with bunnies and sparkles, and unceremoniously shoved back in. I love it.
RhodaBush chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Sequel!
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Thank you for sharing this beautifully amazing story! Would love it if you someday wrote a longer fic! :D
Basikilos chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Wow, this was amazing. Well done.
Basikilos chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Whoa, this is awesome. Excited to read the next chapter!
Sevione Grape chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
I absolutely loved your story. It was simply wonderful! I really am speechless. However, I do have one question. Why is Hermione so serious? She was never like that before as a student. Anyways, once again I loved your story and appreciate your fine work.
Sevione
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Yep, Hermione was dense alright. And cowardly.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hermione is being awfully dense.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Excellent chapter, marvelous story. And so, at last, Snape's patience is rewarded.
ari chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Great job. I love happy endings! Glad I found the last part. I first read it at ahsiwnder. Thanks for sharing.