Reviews for Miss Stewart Disposes
meg527 chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
You have the most lovely, lovely ideas for fics. I've been going through all of your stories, and nearly each one has a slightly different twist on the Severus/Hermione story, yet they're all so gorgeously written and carried out and characterized.
chuji chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
I feel like my heart just got ripped out of my chest, filled with bunnies and sparkles, and unceremoniously shoved back in. I love it.
RhodaBush chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Sequel!
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Thank you for sharing this beautifully amazing story! Would love it if you someday wrote a longer fic! :D
Basikilos chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Wow, this was amazing. Well done.
Basikilos chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Whoa, this is awesome. Excited to read the next chapter!
Sevione Grape chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
I absolutely loved your story. It was simply wonderful! I really am speechless. However, I do have one question. Why is Hermione so serious? She was never like that before as a student. Anyways, once again I loved your story and appreciate your fine work.
Sevione
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Yep, Hermione was dense alright. And cowardly.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hermione is being awfully dense.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Excellent chapter, marvelous story. And so, at last, Snape's patience is rewarded.
ari chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Great job. I love happy endings! Glad I found the last part. I first read it at ahsiwnder. Thanks for sharing.
LazyNezumi chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Well. This was just perfect :333
I loved every second of it...
Your writing style is beautiful and this POV was spot on!
Thanks so much for writing and posting!
elizamae chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Asdfghjk.l You are such a talented author.
theinvisibilitycloak chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
This was soooooo freakin cute!

I love the characterization of Susan, and Hermione and Snape. The writing was engaging and the plot was pleasant. I'm going to hunt through your story reservoir now!