Reviews for Requiem For A Friend
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
My heart is absolutely breaking - I wish I could wrap my arms around Jack and give him just a moment's respite. This is a beautiful story. Thank you.
Cuddly-Crookshanks chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Wonderfully written! It's funny, I had my iTunes on shuffle, and just realiased that "Stay With Me Baby" was playing as I read!
Toinette chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oh, that's a nice idea, having Gwen telling Rhiannon that her brother died with Jack. And knowing that Ianto thought about his family all along...

Sweet tribute :-)
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Loved it!
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
cmon somehow in 6 episodes they killed tosh, owen, ianto and steven im not even counting losing rose and donna. i dont care if russell t. davis is depresional which he was clearly not but it is unfair !

sorry it is just a couple mounths ago i had a doctor who-torchwood thingie watched liked 50 episodes in 3 days..so it is still hard to take.
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This is so sad and so beautiful! I love the words Gwen spoke about Ianto and what she told his sister. I wonder how she would react if she knew that Jack "died", but didn't actually die. I like it that Jack attended it, but in the shadows. That is Jack Harkness' way. :) It's nice that he said goodbye to Ianto at his grave in the end.

Danae
the.write.way.42 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Beautiful, and very touching. I've read a lot of one-shots from Jack's perspective post-CoE, but not many from Gwen's regarding Ianto. This was a nice change of pace, and I think the characters were very spot-on.
happyday girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
oh my god...that was so sad! i have tears in my eyes. that was really beuitfully done. what Gwen said really describes ianto. well done for such a supurb story. Ianto would have been proud!
cjh4ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That was lovely, very sad.
MSquared79 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Beautiful story. So heartbreaking.

One question, what is the translation for the welsh?
ThistleThorne chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Absolutely beautiful. A very fitting farewell to Ianto Jones - HERO!