Reviews for Like Night and Day
ladeerelli chapter 33 . 3/10
I enjoyed your story. Thank you.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
Great story! Love it
sashacgeorges chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
My sister has been going on and on about this story...so here I am. Liking it so far!
Woodall1987 chapter 33 . 4/30/2014
Update please
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
WTF are you talking about. Jake is young & inexperienced? What was Bella a courtesean? She said she barely kissed sparkles. And Edward never even touched a girl before Bella so your logic kinda escapes me. I need stories to make some kind of sense. Angelas advice to Bella is also so off base as to be useless. How about Angela telling her she is using Jake, that being physical with someone while thinking of someone else IS wrong. She is leading Jake on so she is not alone. Saying I love you to the person IN YOUR HEAD is wrong. Angelas situation with Ben is not relative. Angela has no Edward in the background like Bella does so Bella strikes me as a pretty lousy person. Selfish, self centered and deceitful. Bella and Edward belong together and not for any good reason. the are both creepy and obsessive.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
First of all for a girl who has hardly even kissed a guy In this story Bella is acting much too experienced much too knowledgeable. Not the way a young couple that are both virgins are going to act. Second Bella is essentially using Jake again, both sexually AND so she will not be alone. Does not make her a very good person. Third, having Jake hurt her was really silly. All the time he has been around her and now he is gonna flip out. You really are all over the map with this and its really hard to follow, the story line is not terribly coherent.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
Got that right. Horrible doesn't even begin to describe it. But well Bella is...Bella.
Still thinks life is like a bronte novel. Just wish Jake would get a chance to act smart, to act like every other 17 year old I've ever known. He would not put up with this nonsense. When you get kicked constantly and put into 2nd place after a while you have to look out for yourself. Besides a guy who looks like Jake is not going to lack for attention from girls. Not to insult the writer but this is what happens when a female triesto write a male point of view. When pride is involved, males dont put up with this.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Did I read that right? Jake is going down on Bella but she is imagining its Edward? In her head she is teling EDWARD "I love You". WOWThat is one selfish creepy bitch! Jake needs to run as far and as fast as possible. I can never get my head around the fact that a girl (except for wacky, headcase bella) would actually want to have sex with an cold animated corpse. No matter how good it looks its still DEAD.
IMadeThisJustForReviewingS2 chapter 33 . 9/4/2013
OH MY GOD! This story was entirely amazing! And while this was not a main part, i still love the buffy the vampire slayer reference :)! god damn it, it was just too good! I felt so stupid though when i didn't piece together why Jake didn't imprint on bella. anyways, this story was great and thank you for posting it on this site!
April-Showers82 chapter 33 . 8/6/2013
So do they realize that little Embry will phase in the future now that he had been exposed to the Cullens? Little Embry's comment about the Cullen's smelling bad was cute!
April-Showers82 chapter 32 . 8/6/2013
Great minds think alike! I always thought Jacob should have imprinted on Bella in the books. But due to her heart not being completely free it never happened! I am so glad to see that someone else thought the same me! Great job! Although I am pretty sad about Embry, sometimes the good guys do win in fiction and real life. There is always a balance that must be kept. Doesn't seem that way but it is true. However, nothing is gained without sacrifice. I am glad that you had her finally give Edward up as she should have from the beginning.
PastOneonta chapter 33 . 7/14/2013
I'm so glad I found this story, it was delightful. Bella and Jacob were written so well, as were all the characters. The vampire and wolf fight scene ending in the loss of Embry was great action. It was sad to lose Embry but it fit the story and the grief was well written too. The aspect of imprinting was unique and fit perfectly. The happy ending and epilogue with children was really nice. Thank you for the author's notes too!
StormyRebel chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!

Rebel Out
crocadile1986 chapter 33 . 5/25/2013
wow! so my favorite story! love it
Gloriar1981 chapter 33 . 5/6/2013
luv this story just finished reading it for the third time...