Reviews for The Fates
ciaspola chapter 30 . 1/7
A fascinating, involving, funny, intense, unexpected story. It was a pleasure to read it
Allear chapter 15 . 7/14/2018
"No, what's not fair is treating me like a child, Edward." Ooooh I liked that line very much. Interesting development!
Kelly457 chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
I'm really detesting the 'Fates' right now! Too too much Dean Koontz! HEA is my bailiwick!
amberkey chapter 30 . 10/13/2015
Such an amazing wonderful story!
locheree chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
Wasn't Hera Hercules' mother?
ressax chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
I really enjoyed most of this story. The challenges seemed to be slightly awkward, although the idea of the Fates was really unique and interesting. I thought that the ending was slightly too short, and rushed even, I would have enjoyed hearing slightly more about Carlisle and Esme. I also thought that if you made the changes in the character less obvious, more subtle, it would flow better, you were essentially telling us what was happening, rather than showing us. All in all, this was a great story. Very unique and clever!
TwilightSarsa chapter 24 . 6/4/2015
Not sure if y'all still read reviews, but I couldn't help but notice that Mike Newton was cast as Bella's ex boyfriend who is a police officer (chapter 15) and Edward's boss at Lowe's (implied chapter 5 and confirmed chapter 24). Great story though, can't wait to finish.
dbpbatm chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
This is awesome! I read it a while ago and stumbled on it again. It is even better the second time.
Denny52 chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
This was such a great story and I enjoyed every minute of it. Well written, great progression, nothing out of place as you tied it all up in the end. So glad I found this on Facebook. Thank you.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Recommended this story in the Fic Dive over at ADF! Loved it!
ginkgo00 chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
Laraunt might just be #4 on the fates list
ginkgo00 chapter 23 . 10/3/2014
Whoa we're near the end
ginkgo00 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Thrustward, heh heh
mskirara chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
That was a really good story. Thanks.
jk chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
I think Bella deserves better...why does'she always get whoreward? Fuck that stupid'dirty cock'sucker Bella had it right when she wanted to leave him...
1,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »