Reviews for The Fates
anonymous chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
IS felix gonna be the next god of war?
xanthedith chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
WOW! Love Marcus! He's always been the sane and rational one in the group... even in the original books...

And what a turn! Garrett? my my! Looks like everyone will get their happy ending!

Wish Edward gets well soon...
grrrr.edward chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
as kristin wigg from snl would say 'I AM SO FRICKING EXCITED!'

LOVE YOU TWO. freaking so happy. l.o.v.e marcus two! soo happy!~
LibraryLady08 chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
Get better soon, Edward. :)

I missed the challenge updates at the end. I hope they are back next time so we can see all the final outcomes.

Looking forward to the next one!

-MJ
b3j02 chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
Great! So Edward will be fine. Kate and Garrett are going to have lots of babies and he will get to stick around with her forever. Tanya is gonna get her man and make him the God of War. Everyone else is gonna be happy too! Fantastic ladies! I can't wait to see how this all ends up! Have a great week!
laddymischief chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
felix :D

maybe? perhapse?

anways.

i love how unique this story is. it seems that im always reading the same fic over and over and over again. its refreshing to read something so original and well written. so, thankyou. really.
dsccc chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
I was literally about to shout at my computer while they kept trying to cut his thread! Gah! I love, love, loved Garrett playing his card the way he did. Exiling himself to make ammends was so creative. I guess we will be able to breath in one more chapter!
joan711 chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
Felix will be the god of war! hehehehe )
CJ-GhostWriter chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
Oh Garrett you sneaky sneaky god...uh...soon to be man. So excited, I was wondering how he was going to stay with Kate. That was so kickass...what a smarty pants he is.

I loved the way both, Mars, Love and Marcus knew how tightly wrapped the threads of Edwards family and friends lives were around his, and how it would save him. YAY!

And now Love won't have to leave her man either ...nope ;). Very slick goddess...make your man the god of war...yummy. Oh those pesky fates...at least Aro and Caius are pissed!

Loved this ladies, so excited to see how everything came together. Weaved just like the threads on Marcus' loom ;)

xoxo Jezzy
BellaAshes chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
excellent chapter. I am sad to see this is ending but glad to that is all going to work out.
edmom chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
o yea i loved it so happy it is all working out
shasta53 chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
Fantastic final challenge! I love the way that you all have wrapped this up so eloquently. I look forward to the finale.
emilydmamaof3 chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
I am sad this is wrapping up, but relieved too because the challenges kept me on the edge of my seat and slightly neurotic with worry. Great chapter, can't wait to meet our new God of War - although I have a guess :)
Lucette212 chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
Whew, he is going to live. As jb would say PTL!

I really liked the Fates pieces in this chapter - Legna captures the sniping so well and the descriptions of the weaving, measuring and cutting are really well written.

I love Garrett - mostly I love how much he cares for all these humans. I really liked him watching/listening to Bella with Edward and marvelling over them. This in particular 'all the things Edward once used as a defense mechanism were now the lifelines she tossed out to pull him back in' was excellent.

Listening to Esme in the cathedral just broke my heart. I loved this: "I thought I failed my baby, but it was really Edward I let down.". I loved the really distinct processes that Tanya witnessed through Carlisle, Irina and Esme (I was surprised Irina was included but it makes a lot of sense).

I am still not quite understanding the mystery of Felix - I think my major stumbling block is - can one god recognise another when they are in human form? There seems to be something otherworldly about him that I can't quite put my finger on. I really, really want to hear his accent too.

I really enjoyed Marcus' description of how each of their challenges had only stengthened Edward's thread.

Hm, so I am thinking that Tanya offered Felix a fairly substantial promotion? Can you do that? I guess gods can pretty much do anything they want. I really hope that Garrett can tell Kate all about this some day.

Thanks for the update.
mad4hugh chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
Brava! Brava! Wonderful chapter...love how you all pulled the final challenges together.

I must say, I found myself crying after reading Esme's thoughts and prayers.

I wondered how Garrett and Kate's falling in love and future would translate into the scheme of the story.

Can't belive there's only one chapter to go!
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »