Reviews for The Fates
jermak99 chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
GAH! Is it Felix? I hope so :)

Great chapter once again. I LOVE this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for updating. :)

xo
Beans827 chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
Man, you ladies are effen brilliant. You wove one of THE BEST stories I've ever read. It was all just so very very good. I know we still have a chapter to go and I'm assuming that the new God is Felix, but it doesn't matter...I just wanted to let you know how frickin' awesome your work is. man, you are cool.
azure0610 chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
You lost me completely. So Tanya felt in Felix that he was once upon a time a potential god but something happened and he was bounced around in human form and magically turned up in their lives?

Say what now? The Fates POV's always seem jumbled to me. After a second read I'm still confused. I understand the threads tightening after they tried to take people out.

But what was Garrett talking about with Kate? That she's the center of it all?

*rubs head* I need a companion book to get through this chapter for references because I'll follow with one line then have to take 10 steps back with the next because I'm confused
SassyK chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
GAH!

Is Garrett switching places with Felix? Can that be done? lol

I loved how Marcus described the way the threads were all weaving together to make the 'Cullen boy's' thread that much stronger. Lovely.

Only one more chapter? I don't know what I am gonna do without my Fates fix. *sobs*
justaskalice chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
Oh BRILLIANT! We knew there was something about Felix. Was he a god? No. BUT HE'S GOING TO BE! SNAP.

I normally don't care for all the POV jumping, but you used it wonderfully in this chapter. There was just enough to really cover all the angles, and I liked that it was all immortal POV. It kind of summed up the whole scope of the thing, you know?

Major props to the MB for this one, the Fates POVs were great. I just love Marcus. That's one cool fate.

And Garrett! I started to get an inkling of his plan in the beginning, but man alive, it's a great one. Way to take the challenge literally :)

I'm so happy now, even though E is still in the hospital, I know he's going to be fine. Happy sigh. Thanks for writing!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 29 . 1/10/2010
The new God of War will be Felix.
CJ-GhostWriter chapter 28 . 1/10/2010
Oh The Fates...*giggles* I sound like Shakespeare's 'A Winter's Tale' , but there was just no better way to say it. *sigh* A direct hit, to the heart of this tightly woven group, the heart of the woman that desperately loves the man, to the heart of the man who's soul is forever entwined with the woman's.

Oh the damn, fucking, asshole, bastard, fates ...yep thats my adlib on Old Will's masterpiece.

*sobs lightly* I always knew it would be this bad. And he had a feeling, he knew he had to show her he loved her. Now we must wait for Mars, and pray he can help, hope he had something planned.

xoxo Jezzy
Melifecent chapter 28 . 1/9/2010
Oh my god, no way! *hides in corner crying till next chapter update is posted* Thank you for the update...hanging on for the next one...
Melifecent chapter 27 . 1/9/2010
Thanks for the new chapter! Off to read the next one...
LucyLuu chapter 28 . 1/9/2010
So Vulcan made the sword so that it would break, being the god of fire and smithery. That doesn't guarantee death, although I'm sure Caius assumes that it will. I have greater faith in you, than them! *keeps repeating over and over*

And where is Garrett? He wasn't in the stands and Katy clearly didn't know where he was...what's he up to? How will his challenge play?

Oh! You continue to keep me guessing, I have come to expect nothing less! Thanks for sharing!

Happy Anniversary bb, my world is better because of you!
rosygloss chapter 27 . 1/9/2010
You are especially good at breathing new life into formerly secondary characters, making them stars in their own right. Tanya is particularly good as Love, when in so many stories she is as far from that as she could get.

Lovely work. Thank you for writing!
rosygloss chapter 26 . 1/9/2010
Hope your weekend has been great!

"It was a turning point, an extreme between seasons; the explosion of beauty before the grey of winter." Beautiful line, almost painterly in style-I love these moments in this story.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 28 . 1/9/2010
*Gasps* Oh No Edward! *Launches herself at the evil Fates* Please let him be okay...please let his love for Bella being a shining beacon that will guide him home.
gemmabobella chapter 28 . 1/9/2010
I knew it!

I knew you were going to do this!

please tell me the next chapter is coming soon.

I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

LikeToRead22 chapter 28 . 1/9/2010
So, he didn't win? :-( jk. Great chapter ladies. I trust you'll take good care of Thrusty so I'm holding off on the emo...for now. Thanks for writing!
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »