Reviews for The Fates
MoCullen chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I love that Emmett is a Kinder teacher-I can totally see that:)
Liane1208 chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
I love that you made Edward an Olympian in a story filled with Greek/roman mythology. Very clever. Lol

are Garrett and Kate tanyas last challenge? Seems likely to me. I can't figure out garretts. Edward giving up fencing to start a business is my best guess.

I love that tanya isn't evil. She never did anything wrong except want Edward in the saga. And really, what's so wrong about that?

As for the question at the end of the chapter... Never walked in on parents, but my daughter did walk in on her dad and I. Though, she's only 2 so I don't think it was very traumatizing for her. Maybe it was, but only future therapy bills will tell.
IngiTeamEdward chapter 30 . 2/17/2011
wow i lovedddddd your story. it's such a different take on Edward and Bella's love and connection. i absolutely loved Garrett's character and the way everything fell into place was just so amazing. before the last challenge of the Fates i was so nervous not knowing what they would do but it never occurred to me that they would target Edward. guess it should have been obvious. i just wanna know one thing. was Felix the god of war?
Z. Nicole chapter 20 . 2/3/2011
I know the story is complete but I totally wanted to tell that it is an awesome fic! I love it and can hardly stop myself from skipping ahead to see how it turns out.

Also, I'm a parent and have been caught by my child in the act. He was four at the time (now six)... Hubby and I were "together" and our son walked in and yelled... "Daddy... what are you doing to my mommy?... And why are you naked...?" I, no we, were mortified! We laugh now, but then we were blubbering idiots LOL!
judester chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Shouldn't the Fates category be " Take A Life" ? How do they Save a Life? It seems to me that they want someone dead, if not Seth, then Bella...?
judester chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
its interesting that mythology has always had the gods/fates play with the lives of humans. that is what Love/Mars/Fates are doing. playing edward and bella. but what should be said is that E & B do have free will. they can make their own choices/decisions. good story. well written. definitely different.
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 30 . 8/24/2010
you girls are brilliant! i read breakfast at tiffany's and decided to try this one out as well. i must say i wasnt disappointed. i could see this (with a few name changes) as a great movie on the big screen. maybe even robert playing the lead? lol. i loved everything about this, how it all came together...wow. i've never seen anything like this before, fanfiction wise, book wise, or movie wise. it was awesomely original and fantastic. i would love to know if you guys have something else planned and as far as Love helping a certain native american boy...i would love to see that.(team jacob fan with a crush on edward) a possible sequel? just a thought. the lemons were to die for. nice and juicey but they didnt over shadow the plot. cant tell you how much i loved it but just know that it was thoroughly enjoyed.
val87 chapter 30 . 5/17/2010
i TOTALLY LOVED this story! and sorry, i was so busy reading that i didnt get to review every chapter like it deserves.

i enjoyed it so so much, the witty banter, the dorky relationships, the unseen twists, EVERYTHING!

the plot is totally different from anything else out there, it was a FANTASTIC idea & exceptionally well written & developed.

EXC job!
aaah chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I'm really going to like this story. I can tell. I love greek mythology. What a great fanfic!
katinki chapter 30 . 4/22/2010
Hello! I read this over the last few days via Ms. H's posting. So, all my reviews are there.

But by copy, here is my last one:

Ah... and we're done. And I'm sad. Thank you very much for entertaining me through my last few days of boring teleconferences. :)

- While I'm not a bow person, this fit quite nicely with the overall story. I knew going in this would be a more light-hearted romp and as such, it ended the way it should have :)

- You ladies do a fantastic job blending voices. To be honest, if you hadn't have told us who wrote whom, then I wouldn't have really guessed.

- Fantastic dialogue throughout. This is another strong suit of yours.

- Love the bits of comedy and levity. Lots and lots of funny there, some obvious and some not so much. My favorite of course would be the not so obvious hints of funny. Like hidden gems if you will.

- I loved the fencing backstory you use. I have a personal tie to the sport so it made it that much more enjoyable to read. And Edward in gear with a saber? Yes, please.

- Fantastic job with all the normally secondary characters. Loved the Fates (and I smiled knowing that Marcus wasn't such a bad guy after all). Tanya was delightful; this is maybe the first Tanya I really liked. And Garrett? Unf. Hello god of war!

- Really commend you on tackling such a different and thoroughly unique story. Nothing else like it out there (that I've read in fic anyway). I love how you wove in mythology. Sure, you didn't really need it to get the fic, but it's better knowing, methinks. This fic stands out, not likely for me to forget. :)

- As always, writing is lovely. Very readable, good mechanics and all that (yeah, I totally don't need to comment on this with you).

Thank you for writing such a lovely tale. I was thoroughly entertained; had a ball reading it.

Kate :D
jdiers17 chapter 30 . 3/24/2010
Great story! What an interesting plot!
audreybrian chapter 30 . 2/19/2010
I'm gonna be honest I'd tried reading this story before because I was a huge BAT fan, but I just couldn't get into it. Now that it was finished, I tried again, and boy am I glad. This was a great story. I loved how the characters were integrated into each other. It really was great. :)
Ginaaaa chapter 30 . 2/16/2010
I loved this story, and how everyone was tied to eachother.
Lady Dragona chapter 30 . 2/13/2010
Amazing Story. I was so glad that everyone got their happily ever after. I am also happy that you left it open to talk about the children.
Lady Dragona chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
I love that Fate has lost the challenge. I also love that Mars is exiling himself and giving himself a life. I also love that Love is getting to keep Felix. I also love that Marcus knew all along. I think he is the best of the fates.
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »