Reviews for The Fates
Lady Dragona chapter 28 . 2/12/2010
I knew that someone was going to be seriously injured. I sincerely hope that hope that he survives. I love that MArs and Kate got married and that Jasper and Alice got engaged.
Lady Dragona chapter 27 . 2/12/2010
I am afraid of what the Fate's last challenge will be. I fear that someone will die. I hope that everyone gets their HEA.
Lady Dragona chapter 26 . 2/12/2010
I love that Tanya got bitten by the love bug as well. I also love that Jasper is going to propose to Alice. I hope that Bella can convince Kate to go to World.
Lady Dragona chapter 25 . 2/12/2010
I love how this is changing Love. I was thinking that the Fates were going to make one more play or that Love's last challenge was going to be Laurent and Iriana. I still think that is going to happen. I wonder what Mar's last challenge will be.
Lady Dragona chapter 24 . 2/12/2010
I am afraid that things are just beginning to get started. I am not sure what is planned, especially by Mars, but I am sure it is big. Right now the only one with a big win is Edward. He is building relationships everywhere. Good strong ones with Family and friends.
Lady Dragona chapter 23 . 2/11/2010
I love that Love is saying that desperate times call for desperate measures. I wonder just what she is looking up. I hope she can help Mars. I love the way that Edward is taking care of Bella. Boy has he changed.
Lady Dragona chapter 22 . 2/11/2010
I feel so bad for Mars and Kate. The Fates aren't going to know what hit them. I hope that things will work out in the end for Mars and Kate. Things are going to get very bumpy.
Lady Dragona chapter 21 . 2/11/2010
This was definately a Fates move. I hope that Kate doesn't die. I can't believe they so openly attacked though.
Lady Dragona chapter 20 . 2/11/2010
I think the person at the car was attached to the Fates, but I am not totally sure. I still think they are going to go after one of the other players.

As to your question, I think I walked in my my parents a couple of times and yes we have been caught by our kids.
Lady Dragona chapter 19 . 2/11/2010
I love how everone seems to be so tight. I think that Alice or Kate might be the Fates next target. I love that Jasper is still trying to protect those he loves.

I don't have a favorite Wii game.
Lady Dragona chapter 18 . 2/11/2010
I love just how everything is getting so interconnected. I also love that Edward and Jasper are working together to keep Bella safe. I wonder what the 4 challenge Love is going to have.
Lady Dragona chapter 17 . 2/11/2010
Bella has such a sad story. She is feeling blame for something that she did not cause. I love how things are working out for Edward and Bella. I also love the connects that are being tightened all over. I wonder what the fates are going to try next.

I would hope that I would be like Charlie, but I bet I would end up more like Carlisle. I just don't think I am strong enough to stand alone. I hope I never have to find out. I think loosing my husband might be the straw that breaks the camels back.
Lady Dragona chapter 16 . 2/11/2010
Excellent. I love how this chapter ended. Edward is acting much more grownup. Jasper is still being very overprotective. I love that Garrett found a way to get to Kate. The Russians aren't done yet and neither are the Fates.

I would choose Edward even if Jasper wasn't my brother. The connection is getting very strong.
Lady Dragona chapter 15 . 2/11/2010
I think the Fates are not playing fair but I didn't expect them to. I hope that Esme and Seth are okay. I don't think that either Carlisle of Edward would survive her loss at this point. I look forward to the next chapter.
Lady Dragona chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Amazing. I think everyone is a little tightly strung in this chapter over what is happening. I think my biggest button is not being listened too or understood.
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »