Reviews for The Fates
Lady Dragona chapter 13 . 2/10/2010
I think that the Edward and Jasper connection is going to be one of the strongest in play. They both want to protect her in every way possible. I hope that the Seth thing is not going to blow up. I love that Love wants everyone to get a HEA.
Lady Dragona chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
I love how Edward is focusing his energy in this chapter. Such control is amazing. I also love that Bella and Esme are there to support Edward. I think that Edward and Bella might just get Esme and Carlisle back together. I feel for Iriana. I love how Edward is really starting to grow up in this chapter. I like that Garrett and Kate got together again. I think that Love needs to fix that mess. I think that Iriana has a thing for Laurant. It could all end up for the best.
Lady Dragona chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
Amazing. I love the Fates. They know just the right button to push to get things to start rocking. It's a good thing that Bella is stable. I bet they would have better luck with Edweard. I hope that the Russian Mob aren't going to make Seth and BElla their number one priority. I think Jasper has a hard time seeing BElla as an adult.

Sorry never been caught in public. I guess that makes me pretty tame.
Lady Dragona chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
The heat is truly climbing. Garrett is in love with Kate. Tanya will fix this. I am sure. Edward and Bella need to talk a little bit more. I think he is truly starting to grow up. Jasper and Edward do make an interesting sparring team over Bella. That could get very ugly very quickly.

Favorite make out spot - I think parks are lovely.
Lady Dragona chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
Another amazing chapter. I guess that I don't quite understand the challenges completely. I love that you are now putting up a list at the end. Jasper is being very bad with the double standard. I hope he comes around soon enough to help Bella. I think she is in way over her head. I am sure that nationals is going to be interesting.
Lady Dragona chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
This is great. The Fates have had 1 challenge and Love has had 2. That leaves 9. I wonder what Mars has in store for our couple. I love that Edward now knows the truth. I feel so badly for Edme and Carlisle and Edward. What a terrible thing happened. I am just very glad that Esme was unsucessful. I hope that Edward is able to move past that.

I think that garrett and Kate may be one of the challenges that Bella has to deal with. Broken hearted friend. Although, I think that Garrett might just be falling in love himself.
Lady Dragona chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Amazing. I love how you are adding in the mytholgy. It is all in the same vein as other stories I have read with mythology intermixed. I love the idea that the actual challenges are being brough up by the fates, and love, and war and that Edward and Bella have to pass them.

I am a purist when it comes to sex. I am afraid that I feel that it should happen after you are married. I think it is a beautiful guft that you can give to your spouce and it makes that relationship so much stronger.
Lady Dragona chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
I love how Edward and Bella's relationship is building. I also love that Tanya and Garrett are making plans and have some challenges for Fate. I wonder if they will be wo see who can hold out the longest and not meddle in the lives of mortals. I bet that what Love is offering Garrett has a lot to do with Kate.
Lady Dragona chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
What an amazing chapter. I loved how Edward and Bella are interacting and reacting to each other. I think that now they have actually talked to each other, they are headed in the right direction. I love the Fates - they are so going to twist this whole story around. That is great.

I can't say that I have ever had a coyote moment. That doesn't mean that I have no regrets, they just always seem to come much later.
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
Another amazing chapter. I just love that they are interacting. I love that Esme is working so hard to get Seth into Edward's class. I love that A is working on fixing the Fates, she knows that they are up to their old tricks again.
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
I love how lots of parts of Edward's life are intertining with Bella. I also love how Seth seems to be in the middle of it. I love Esme and the fact that Edward is going to put more into his teaching to impress BElla. I think there are going to be so many more people benefitted through this.

I loved Garrett's pov.

Most of my jobs have envolved children and I have loved them all, but I supposed the worst job I had was teaching at a preschool that was almost always over ratio and then would move shildren around to fit the ratios if they had someone coming in to check on them or possibly start their child there.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
I love how you introduced Edward and Bella and I loved even more how you introduced Edward to Bella. I love the whole Garrett and Kate thing, too.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This promises to be a very good story. While I am reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians with my family. I think this is going to be great.
eridani chapter 30 . 2/4/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story- the addition of the 'Fates' et al. working in the background and pulling the strings made your story different from the usual fare and it's always refreshing to read something unique. The focus on fencing was also a nice detour away from the usual doctor/lawyer/architect stereotypes we see Edward placed in. The anticipatory nature of your plot made it a very easy to read kind-of-story- in the sense that it was something of a page turner. I just wanted to find out what was going to happen and see if my suspicions would be confirmed! The only aspect that sort of, I don't know, made the story less smooth for me, was the fact that the first two thirds of the plot seemed to focus quite heavily on the Seth/mob aspect, whereas the last third sort of moved on to other things, with only a very brief summation of what would happen to the legal case that Seth was so important to. Not a terribly significant problem, and my commenting on it probably more reflects my own personal taste for Grisham-esque intrigues than a shortcoming in your writing.
GaelsyPops chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
eyes drooping but must read more.! I cant get over how clever this story is laid out!
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »