Reviews for The Fates
GaelsyPops chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
so clever!
GaelsyPops chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
ok - have just found this ..so far.. very very clever!
beignet chapter 30 . 1/26/2010
this was an incredible story. I am sad it is over but the journey was well worth it. I really enjoyed your take on Twilight meets mythology. Much better than the crappy crime dramas littering late night. I look forward to reading the rest of your Twilight 25 :)
superantona chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
i m thrilled that your inspiration has been Greek mythology!i m Greek:D
tresdchic chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Wow, I 'm just now finding this story, and I really like it so far. I think it is a really interesting plot. Thanks for writing :)
beignet chapter 29 . 1/21/2010
so I am still playing catch up & have about 40 chapters of various updates from the last two weeks to read. I have been holding off the the last few Fates chapters because I don't want it to be over..I know...selfish me. I am happy Marcus was a little smug. He has been discounted for so long. It looks like his threads are invincible when supported. I guess he was their biggest obstacle & the other two didn't even know it. I am happy Garrett realized how much he wants a life too. It seems being surrounded by all the humans rubbed off on him...YAY!
beignet chapter 28 . 1/20/2010
holy shit! not what I expected at all. Thank you to you & hmonster for keeping me on my toes. Great chapter.
Mimi The Magnificent chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Sounds good so far. Or should I say 'reads' good so far. I like it dangit, thats what I'm trying to say! :)
twimomof4 chapter 30 . 1/19/2010
Really great story. So different. It was nice to have Tanya as a good guy in this and on the side of all our favorites. Love that Jacob was only a mention in the last few paragraphs. They had enough drama w/o him. Enjoyed every moment of it.
goldenhair chapter 30 . 1/19/2010
Oh God. I'm so sad that this is over! I truly can't express how much I adore this story. I love everything about it. The god's characterisation (kudos on the whole Tanya Love thing. It blended very well with canon Tanya), the Fates's evil schemes (and the anticipation each time!), the chess game, the way the whole thing fit so well with what was happening with Edward' and Bella's life... I loved absolutely everything. I very much enjoyed that your plot provided an explanation for the way that everyone's life is woven so tightly together. It was perfect. And so well written, and gah... Just... I wish it was longer. That's all. Thank you for writing such a wonderful and inspiring story, and I hope you keep writing many, many more in the future.
goldenhair chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
I love you, people. Really.

I love this story, everything about it. I won't get into too much details, because I love it so much that I want to get back to reading right away. But I just wanted you to know that I currently worship you, and that you now have one more stalker fan to be afraid of.

PS: I love you.
pippapear chapter 30 . 1/17/2010
JESUS! Its done? Its all over? no-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo I can't believe it!

Love that Felix became Tanya's own personal love god of war. . . :)

& LOVE that Edward really learned what mattered in life. . . .

That shiny medals meant nothing in the face of real emotions, real people and real experiences.

Quite the lesson for us all!

Thanks so much for this story. Excellent storytelling as ever! Thanks!

Lotsa lotsa love.

Emmy.

x x x
missbluejuju chapter 30 . 1/16/2010
Beautiful fic. The premise was very unique, and you guys did a wonderful job of winding the threads together (LOL).

Fenceward? Fencerward? Yeah, I think I might have a new favorite 'ward. ;-)

Also, I think I enjoyed Tanya and Garrett's friendship just as much as Bella and Edward's romance. They had a good rapport.

I really loved this fic. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
MJPIPER74 chapter 30 . 1/16/2010
*sniff* Is it really over?

The Fates had no concept of how strong love could weave those threads and it made for a true love conquers all story.

The growth of all the characters makes me confident that all these characters are going to have beautiful futures ahead of them.

Thank you for sharing this story. I loved reading it.
Aspenleaf chapter 30 . 1/16/2010
That was excellent ladies! It incorperated my fav elements from

Greek mythology(the constant infighting between gods as well as the poor

humans caught in the fray). Loved Garret in this fic, I think I can honestly

say he surpased Edward. I will be sad now that this is done, but you left

the charcterd in a good place. So I am happy. :)

btw they are doing a remake of clash of the titans and I may have thought of

you two and giggled a bit.

Till next time.