Reviews for The Fates
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow! Saw a tweet about this story and thought I would check it out. Glad I did. Loved the start. The premise for this is so different. Can't wait to see how it goes.
Donut Magnet chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow, you're right! This is definitely wholly original! I like how your brains work ladies!

I think I also have to go read up on that mythology, just to help ease the confusion. I'm thinking Tanya is the Mighty Athena but who the hell am I kidding, she could be Venus for all of my pathetic knowledge ;)

Just like Breakfast at Tiffany's I have a feeling I'm going to love this one!
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
wow, this is incredibly intriguing. the writing is fantastic (naturally) and the idea so far sounds amazing. i can't wait to read more!

I love the suspense :)
justaskalice chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Genius! I love the concept...have you guys ever read the Incarnations of Immortality series by Piers Anthony? There's a book in the series for every "major" incarnation: Death, Time, Fate, War, Nature, Satan, and God. It's an interesting interpretation of all that mythology. The fate book (with a tangled skein) is my favorite, ironically enough.

The Volturi as the fates is a masterstroke! I'm a little confused, did Esme leave, or commit suicide? This is so exciting!
Bammers chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
glad you guys are back cant wait update soon thanks...
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89