Reviews for Return
Shenandoah River chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Interesting and well written story!

I can't wait for more!
3LW00D chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Ah, Grumpy Old Dimond, it's great to hear from you again. Yes, this chapter did not have a Beta Reader, a nice fellow by the name of Trek Phan has offered to fill-in in that regard for the next chapters. Any ideas that you have for coming chapters, idea wide and such will be much welcomed.

It's great news that you will be getting an account some time this year, I look forward to reading your stories and being able to chat with you.

Thank you for the kind review and I look forward to hearing more from you in the near future.

Thanks,

3L
Grumpy Old Diamond chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Story wise and overall this is so far quite good. Though it is quite obvious that you don't, as you said, have a beta reader. I'd be more than willing to do that for you, other than the obvious inability. Though if you have any idea's, I'm open. Also, turns out I had completely lost track of time: it is quite possible that I will be able to get an account by either Nov. or Dec. Which is good, I think. :D
Furionknight chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Look forward to more :0
Ditzyninja2249 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow! This story is really interesting. Two questions, where are they? What was the task Data and Lore had to accomplish? (Why didn't anyone reconize them?) Can't wait to hear more! Keep it up!