Reviews for Albus Dumbledore Keeps a Secret
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
AWESOME story!

I LOVE how everything changed when Remus asked a very hard question!

AWESOME!
Binka Fudge chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
I can't tell you how happy i feel right now. I'm practically bursting. It's so nice to see a 'what if' story that ends well. And it's all thanks to Remus and Regulus, who'da thunk? It's also so nice to see that James and Lily had more kids and Harry turned out to be the sort of big brother anyone would want, full of merciless teasing one minute and helping you out the next. I do wonder where the Weasleys were in all of this, but it's also quite refreshing to see a story not dominated by them, it makes you appreciate them even more when they are mentioned. I like how you've ended it too, the future is wide open and looks very bright and there are no expectations put on any of the next generation. I do hope there are a few more slytherins sorted soon though, or how on earth will there be enough of them to form a quidditch team for the Gryffindors to show up? Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously though, no pun intended, not all slytherins are evil, look at Regulus, Snape and even Draco Malfoy, yes they've done things to be less than proud of, but they came good in the end. I can pick out quite a few people who weren't sorted into slytherin but had many trates associated with that house, there's nothing wrong with cunning, or ambition so long as you use it the right way. Wow, never thought i'd be advocating slytherin house.
Illyra chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Hi Mariann!

Ist das die Story die du neulich in der Yahoo-Gruppe erwähnt hast? Wenn nicht, auch nicht schlimm. :-D

Was mir allerdings aufgefallen ist, ist die Tatsache dass du von mal zu mal radikaler wirst. Sowohl im Demokrationsbetreben als auch in der Schulbildung. Gefällt mir gut, allerdings ist das ja schon eine kulturelle Revolution in der Zaubererwelt. Ich bezweifle zwar den Willen der Schüler beide Schulwege zu bestreiten, aber auch nur weil ich persönlich ziemlich faul war. (Durchschnitt 1,3 auf dem Abschlusszeugnis, aber nicht wirklich viel dafür getan.)

Auf jeden Fall hat es mich gefreut wieder mal was Neues von Dir zu lesen und ich hoffe auf ein baldiges Update von 'Chronicles'.

Bye, Illyra
chocolatangel chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hiya ! This looks really promising. I've been looking for a story like yours (in which Sirius and Remus TALK and evil bastard Peter doesn't ruin everything; I really really HATE him) for ages and it makes me feel so happy reading this. I'm only at the irst chapter but for now your writing seems really good, and the way you've shown Remus and Sirius interacting is lovely.
floss bucket chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
this story is very good, i love the idea, and the characters and the plot are very realistic. The writing's also pretty good except for one thing: you should probably write in past tense, because it doesn't flow or sound quite as polished as it could. Also, you could split the chapters up, because they are very long and a bit hard to read. Even just cutting them in half would make a great difference. If you want me to, i could probably fix up the tense problem and give you suggestions on where to split the chapters.

It is a very good story all the same!
zigra chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
i like it very much, thanks!