Reviews for Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Clea chapter 34 . 4/4
Can you write about the bonding ceremony next? I really want to see Jim get over his fear of...intimacy while with his husband :)
E chapter 34 . 3/15
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update and complete this awesome story soon!
E chapter 34 . 3/14
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update and complete this awesome story soon!
spockett chapter 34 . 2/10
Wow, this has got to be one of the best story's I have read about Spock and Jim, and believe me I have read quite a few. I can't even begin to say which parts made me laugh and cry. However, the part with Elder Selik smacking Spock upside his head and grabbing his ear to drag him into the house was so cute and funny. I could just see him doing it too. Please Please update soon.
cyiusblack chapter 34 . 1/30
please update soon
E chapter 34 . 1/10
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CasteChaos chapter 34 . 12/17/2013
I really am very excited to read more :) great story thus far!
E chapter 34 . 12/15/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE (AND HOPEFULLY FINISH) SOON!
RachelPhobia chapter 34 . 12/8/2013
E chapter 34 . 12/3/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE (and hopefully complete) this story SOON!
MoonstarWorld chapter 34 . 11/16/2013
The command crew is back together again! Even Bones was too happy to be grumpy.
lva p ng chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
I really like the story but goddammit! Why did the lieutenant have to play such a big role in this story? If you wanted a neutral party why not pick the alien that follows Scotty around, an ambassador or just a nameless ensign? -I'm sorry for the critique but most OCs just bug me
E chapter 34 . 10/31/2013
Please update (and hopefully finally complete) this story soon! I'm so excited for the next chapter!
victoria chapter 34 . 10/22/2013
I really enjoyed this I could not stop reading your writing skills are truly a gift as I was entranced with how interesting and exciting it was to read.
E chapter 34 . 10/16/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon!