Reviews for Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Khashana chapter 20 . 8/22
Back for a reread. Extra kudos.
wotumba1 chapter 37 . 8/10
great Story!
so glad they are finally together!
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 8/9
poor jim
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 8/9
she's fierce
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 8/9
they got him. that's a good thing
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 8/9
gotta love chekov
snipermathlove29 chapter 11 . 1/15
This is one of my favorite stories to reread over and over again and every time I still cry on this chapter!
xxpau.2002 chapter 37 . 11/24/2015
it was...AWSOME! I really can't say anything but that I loved it

thank you so much for writing this, it was super good

p.s Sorry of I wrote some things wrong English isn't my first language ( not even my second )
AiMila chapter 37 . 5/19/2015
i love this story! loved it enough that i shared a few bits and pieces with my dad. thats just how awesome the story is. this story has made me cry, smile and laugh. it truly is a beautiful story. i look forward to read more of ur creations
tanseynz chapter 37 . 3/9/2015
Just beautiful. You took us through some unimaginable events powerfully and built up the tension perfectly, letting the outrage build until the reader could see no lasting resolution, but then imperceptibly changed the mood. This slow change was written with a lot of love for all the characters, something necessary for a writer to truly tell the tale they have in their head.
I think this would benefit from a final thorough edit, not because there is anything at all wrong with the story, but because a few of the words used within it are either mistaken, misspelled or extraneous.
This would take this work from being a good story to a great story - richly deserved.
tanseynz chapter 27 . 3/9/2015
Each chapter just keeps getting better. From being completely outraged and disgusted at what Spock, in particular, did towards Jim, now I can see how far they both have come and also how much Spock must reconcile his actions within himself, thanks to Sarek and Spock Prime's fantastic arse-kicking skills!
tanseynz chapter 26 . 3/9/2015
Yayyyy Spock Prime. He gave young Spock the mighty good clip over the ear I've been desperate to do these 26 chapters or so.
tanseynz chapter 25 . 3/9/2015
An even better chapter. Spock Prime was truly shaken, and after so many decades with his own Kirk, he is not nearly as reticent as the Spock of the present in showing his outrage, nor his fatherly love for the Kirk of the present.
tanseynz chapter 22 . 3/9/2015
I really like the idea Sarek feels a certain parental affection for Jim, and had no compunction in reaming Spock for his appalling behaviour towards him. Best chapter so far, especially describing how Spock is working out his guilt.
tanseynz chapter 18 . 3/9/2015
A step in the right direction. Spock as guardian will go some way towards earning a modicum of trust, and being Kirk, probably more than that within a short time frame.