Reviews for Guilty Until Proven Innocent
AiMila chapter 37 . 5/19
i love this story! loved it enough that i shared a few bits and pieces with my dad. thats just how awesome the story is. this story has made me cry, smile and laugh. it truly is a beautiful story. i look forward to read more of ur creations
tanseynz chapter 37 . 3/9
Just beautiful. You took us through some unimaginable events powerfully and built up the tension perfectly, letting the outrage build until the reader could see no lasting resolution, but then imperceptibly changed the mood. This slow change was written with a lot of love for all the characters, something necessary for a writer to truly tell the tale they have in their head.
I think this would benefit from a final thorough edit, not because there is anything at all wrong with the story, but because a few of the words used within it are either mistaken, misspelled or extraneous.
This would take this work from being a good story to a great story - richly deserved.
tanseynz chapter 27 . 3/9
Each chapter just keeps getting better. From being completely outraged and disgusted at what Spock, in particular, did towards Jim, now I can see how far they both have come and also how much Spock must reconcile his actions within himself, thanks to Sarek and Spock Prime's fantastic arse-kicking skills!
tanseynz chapter 26 . 3/9
Yayyyy Spock Prime. He gave young Spock the mighty good clip over the ear I've been desperate to do these 26 chapters or so.
tanseynz chapter 25 . 3/9
An even better chapter. Spock Prime was truly shaken, and after so many decades with his own Kirk, he is not nearly as reticent as the Spock of the present in showing his outrage, nor his fatherly love for the Kirk of the present.
tanseynz chapter 22 . 3/9
I really like the idea Sarek feels a certain parental affection for Jim, and had no compunction in reaming Spock for his appalling behaviour towards him. Best chapter so far, especially describing how Spock is working out his guilt.
tanseynz chapter 18 . 3/9
A step in the right direction. Spock as guardian will go some way towards earning a modicum of trust, and being Kirk, probably more than that within a short time frame.
tanseynz chapter 15 . 3/8
Unless Spock makes the first move, any reconciliation of sorts will be marred by the fact that he wasn't big enough to face up to what he did. And as happened with everyone else, Kirk will have to give in and cross the divide.
Imo he's pretty courageous to do so, given what Spock did bordered both on illogical (seriously, didn't he trust the man he'd been living with?) and unforgiveable.
tanseynz chapter 14 . 3/8
Jeeze louise, Kirk feels guilty? Something tells me he's not just paying for being raped but also for somehow 'making' the others assume the worst. Crying all over him as Chekov, Sulu, Scott and Uhura have done might relieve their guilt, but how exactly has it benefited Kirk in any positive manner?
Nothing they've said or done relieves his guilt or even guarantees they won't react that way to someone else in the same position.
Really sad.
tanseynz chapter 10 . 3/8
Don't have any sympathy for any of them. Assuming the worst about someone who you call a friend or something closer, but without even speaking to them, is contemptible. I cannot see how Kirk could ever trust them to believe him again, no matter how much he tried. This would always colour the way he explains anything.
JM2010 chapter 12 . 2/15
The plot line is really good so far, and I'm really enjoying it. I will say that you tend to be repetitive in your writing though, and it takes away from your story.
Doni chapter 37 . 1/14
Lovely ending. Thank you for sharing.
MoonstarWorld chapter 37 . 1/3
What a beautiful end to this fantastic story! I enjoyed reading every chapter. It was great to see how Jim and Spock were able to bond to each other with Jim finally at peace. A nice finishing touch came with the command crew of Enterprise leaving for a new mission. Bravo for your great writing!
Lawlady562 chapter 37 . 1/1
5 years and this was so worth it. Thanks so much for sticking with this to this perfect ending. Feeling misty now because I have come to love these characters especially that precious Khouri. Thanks for sharing your story.
XanaduHawk chapter 37 . 12/29/2014