Reviews for Little One
Sierra Solace chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Update pwease
The Punk In Disguise chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Please, please update! I love this story; its absoulotly adorable. Stay gold.
cherryblossom101334 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
cherryblossom101334 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awww I like this story :) lol Wanda I'm sorry but that name cracks me up
Witchgirl chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I like this story, but it looks like it hasn't been updated in like a year and a half so please update!
Aislinn101 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Ahh! This is so adorable, I love it! :D please update soon!

Ps thanks for reviewing my story too btw :)
maymay chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Abby is so cute I really enjoy the story please update soon I can't wait to read more ! ;-)
cherryblossom101334 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
i love this story so much! please update!
EG Winston chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Hey! This is so good! How old is Abby? Is there going to be an encounter with the Socs? I love how you show a softer side of Steve! I never thought of him having a softer side before.
ponyboy's little sister chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
it is so sad she has to hid from her dad no little kid should have to hid i love how her older brother is there for her plz keep going with this story PLZ on (hands and nees ) plz update !
ponyboy's little sister chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
i really love this i love how steve can stop being a jerk sometimes good job keep going this is a good story :)
Zara Uchiha chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
The story's a nice sister-fic. Steve seems a little OC though, or maybe not. He just seems really caring to his sister while he's known for being bitter and reck-less, no kids sorta deal.
Out-of-order123 chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Whoah.

It's been over a year...

and I looked at the chapter title in the email and am like...'Never Grow Up? Where have I heard that before?'

'Course, Taylor Swift ;)

Awesome song choice you have.

'Poke. Poke. Poke.

I woke up again to the sight of Abigail's grayish-blue eyes shining brightly at me.'

That is adorably annoying.

"Come on Abigail, go get dress and I'll get breakfast."

Go get *dressed.

'"Come one Stevie, were going to be late." Abby called out.'

*we're

'I got to keep my greaser image.'

Haha. He is kind of OOC but that line reminded me of Steve completely.

Okay chapter

Hope you update sooner next time!
ninjafighter2313 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Cool.

In a way I really enjoy this story. Even when he is with Abby he still seems like himself. All of the characters, I think, had someone they showed a different side to. Abby just happens to be Steve's.

Please continue.
lucy chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
This is the cutest thing! Please start updating this way often I'm practically begging you!